PDA

View Full Version : Lost a family member today

cnr_dogs
10-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Our buddy Mr. Coal died unexpectedly today tough loss for the family , gonna miss you buddy rest good friend

jkress
10-12-2011, 10:43 PM
Dang... so sorry to hear this cnr_dogs. Mr. Coal looks like he was a wonderful family companion.
I'v been in your shoes twice and hate to hear when this happens. Cherish the great memories you and your
family shared with him.

del
10-13-2011, 03:00 AM
Cnr_Dogs ,
i'm very sorry for the loss of your companion and friend Mr. Coal . he was a beautiful animal :yes: its never easy losing a long time pet

aloldstuff
10-13-2011, 07:38 AM
I am extremely saddened to hear of the loss of a I am sure a very good friend. Enjoy the memories as I am sure they will be with you for a long time.

sandals
10-13-2011, 10:43 AM
I am very sorry to hear about your loss....our pets are more like family members than just animals and when we lose one, it's like losing a family member.....I can tell he was a very happy boy, cherish the memories....

BOWSER
10-13-2011, 12:18 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your loss....our pets are more like family members than just animals and when we lose one, it's like losing a family member.....I can tell he was a very happy boy, cherish the memories....

i feel the same way,my current avatar is herbie, we rescude him from the woods as a kitten,to our dismay he grew to 20 lbs.and is mentally challenged,just our luck. Sorry for your loss

Cheap Thrills
10-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Mr.Coal truly was a handsome and well loved dog by his family .Over the years our family has went through the passing of several of our canine family members and it is always hard . Mr.Coal was very lucky to have been in a family that he could love and loved him .
I'm sorry to hear of his passing . He will live on in your memories and in your hearts .A good dog is a good friend , perhaps in time
another new friend can share their life with you and help ease your loss .

Baba

Toadman
10-14-2011, 07:53 PM
He looked like a GREAT friend !! Bet you all had some great times with him ! Sorry to hear of your loss..

Epi-hunter
10-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Beautiful dog. Even better friend, I am sure.

I am so sorry for your loss. :(

odave
10-15-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm sorry Chris ,I know how much a Family can Love Their Dog !

I'll always have a Dog :)

Chris when the times right get another one My friend !!!

Dave

fastfwd
10-16-2011, 02:29 AM
wow chris sorry to hear about this ! pets become a part of the family and will sure be missed ..

Vito
10-16-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

JTGOLD
10-17-2011, 12:19 PM
sorry for your loss.

tanacat
10-21-2011, 09:14 AM
Oops I missed this. So sorry to hear about Mr. Coal crying01
He looks like such a good guy. I know how hard it is to lose canine friend/family member. It always soothes me to think of them free from their pain. My dog Gizmo died last summer, he was 16 yrs old, blind and deaf. I wish they could live 100 yrs like us humans...