PDA

View Full Version : Another typical bob hunt

bob_e99
10-16-2011, 03:36 PM
With visions of all the beautiful silver being posted lately, I pounded a whole variety of different sites this past week. Parks, woods, playgrounds (all new to me) and the results were amazingly rotten (very little clad, no worthy relics, nothing at all of any interest). Worst than normal even for me. This morning I did a 2.5 hour hunt at one of my favorite old parks and found the typical clad, seven quarters, six dimes and twenty-eight pennies but at least I was back to finding stuff. Best of all though was another ring (marked sterling inside) with turquoise insets. It got rid of some of the bad carma from the past week.

z118
10-16-2011, 04:48 PM
That's a nice silver ring. I'm not sure about the inset material though - I've found a few rings with the blue inset like this and with the same patter in red too. I've been meaning to look up what it is exactly. :thinkingabout: On way or another you got silver though. Congrats!

pulltabsteve
10-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Nice ring Bob! That is the turning point for you. You will be digging some great things from now on. :groovy:

Epi-hunter
10-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Very nice, big silver ring Bob! Great find :perfect10:

randy
10-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Nice ring. Just being out is good for you, and worse case, you learn your machine better.

Ill Digger
10-16-2011, 07:12 PM
I tell ya what. Thats way better than one of my typical hunts! :rolleyes: lol
I should start hunting with you :cheesysmile: lol
Thats a really nice find!! I dig it! :cool: thumbsup01
Congrats :grin:

Tony Two-Cent
10-16-2011, 07:38 PM
That's an awesome ring! I would take that any time! Just a little polishing and it will be a terrific looking hunk of silver!

aloldstuff
10-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Bob, your description of your hunts lately sound just like mine. Nice recovery on that silver ring.