PDA

View Full Version : SILVER on 1st and 2nd day with new e-trac!!

spywiz
10-18-2011, 12:57 AM
I got my new E-trac about a little over a week ago. I didn't get out much due to weather. Yesterday I went to an old school yard and after 15 minutes, I got a high tone at about 6-8 inches. I dug a plug and out pops a 1927 mercury dime. My 1st silver with the etrac, on the first day out. I went back today for about an hour. I started swinging and 1st tone was high and 6-8 inches, the same as the one yesterday. I dug and out pops a 1919 mercury dime. Two days out and silver on both days. I also got lots of clad. I don't think this property has ever been hunted. I'm gonna give it all I can. Man I love this E-trac. I can't wait to see what happens when I learn how to use it. I will try to attach some pics.

HH

Spywiz aka DiggingNC

randy
10-18-2011, 06:59 AM
Seems like you are taking to the E-Trac quickly. Grid that property carefully, could be quite a honeyhole.

Epi-hunter
10-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Silver the first and second times out :happydance01: Way to go! I am sure there is more there. Love the photos of the silver in the dirt... can't beat that! Congrats on your new machine, you are going to love it! |:cheering:

396nova
10-18-2011, 08:24 PM
Nice silver. Location...location... location.............Sounds like you have that covered. I also like the pictures of silver in the ground. You should have some great future post. Thanks.

jkress
10-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Excellent first two hunts spywiz. :clapping:
Sounds like you have picked up the E-Trac language pretty quickly. :yes:
The sky is the limit now. :->