PDA

View Full Version : Field Hunting

milco
10-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Been waiting all through these dry months to get out and do some field hunting. The corn is still up but the soybeans are down, so I'll be hitting this field this weekend and next. I have some other spots in some new woods I found recently as well. Good news is these are all in Milwaukee County so I don't have to worry about hunters! Now I just need more time and daylight to get there, ugh!

jkress
10-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Oh yes! I see what you are excited about. :clapping: :drool:
Great research to find a potential honey hole. I'm hoping the best for you D. :yes:
Any idea of when the houses shown on the 1937 photo were built? Something tells me you do. ;)

Looking forward to a Sunday night post from you. :->

396nova
10-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Nice map comparision. I`m down here in Kenosha, and two days of rain has cut into what remains of our season before we get frozen out. :frozen: Good luck this weekend. thumbsup01

pulltabsteve
10-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Nice looking spot! I predict lots of silver including no less than 3 SLQs :yes: Good luck!

Epi-hunter
10-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Great research and a fantastic potential spot. |:cheering: That would be a fun site to hunt. Great opportunity and lots of peace and privacy. Can't wait to see how you do! :yes:

milco
10-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Well, my plans to hunt this field today got foiled by the rain. I was out of town all weekend until today and then it has to rain, ugh! At least the Packers are still undefeated!

396nova
10-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Well, my plans to hunt this field today got foiled by the rain. I was out of town all weekend until today and then it has to rain, ugh! At least the Packers are still undefeated!

I was watching the radar today, you got the rain, we had a beautyful day. >:\ Sorry about that. When you have limited hunt time, rain sucks. Plus, we don`t need the rain. Little rain coming through tonight. Better luck next time.

jkress
10-24-2011, 09:37 AM

>:( Dang, that's too bad. Hopefully you will get in there soon. Looking forward to when you do. :->

Mudder
10-25-2011, 08:28 AM
Looks like a site and a half. It looks like there may be several out buildings that could produce some good relics. Congratulations on some fine research, and keep us posted. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Elgin Tim
10-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Hey Darren,
Tim here, just logged into ADF and thought I'd chime in on the Where's the goodies? line of thought. Looks like rain is still getting at your site.

Got a couple days off in a couple weeks, gonna be doing some field clearing too.

Good luck and go get 'em.