PDA

View Full Version : Pro Pointer

spywiz
10-18-2011, 11:24 PM
Oh yea, I got a new Garrett Pro-Pointer this morning from the FedEx guy. That piece of junk that came free with my detector broke the first day out. It got a signal, and wouldn't shut up. Useless!! I guess thats why the give it away. I got a Cheap Cen-Tec from Harbour Freight to use until I got the Pro-Pointer. That little cheapo was pretty good. For $16.95! Hey, it will be a great back-up, or a loaner for a buddy. I reccomend the Cen-Tec, based on the price alone. Anyway, I got my Pro-Pointer and I'm happy now. Except it just started raining!! B(

HH
Bobby

jkress
10-18-2011, 11:27 PM
You will like the Garrett PP. :yes: I have one and love it. Just can't imagine hunting with out it.

spywiz
10-18-2011, 11:39 PM
I took it out today and loved it. I don't know how in the world we ever found anything with a probe. Or in my case, an ice pic. Pinpointing makes it so much easier.

Bobby

pulltabsteve
10-19-2011, 06:54 PM
You will love the Pro Pointer. Probably the best handheld out there. Look into the sunray probe. I have a feeling that will be your next purchase :yes:

396nova
10-20-2011, 05:19 PM
The Pro Pointer is one tough machine, I got 2 free pinpointers, not broken, just do not work as well as the Garrett Pro Pointer. The Pro shortens the recovery time.