PDA

View Full Version : It's busted again.

anotherpulltap
10-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Just want to see what everyone digging tool. I busted my 5th shovels, 4 headphones and a pinpointer in two years. :white:usaflag::

Thank you!

wingmaster
10-19-2011, 09:31 PM
I use a lesche I've been detecting my 3rd yr now and have dug lots of roots and some very hard ground without a problem. I've even put alot of weight pulling out rocks and breaking through small roots, its very though and makes a nice neat cut for the plugs. Worth the money for sure as I know I would have already spent more than they cost buying new cheap ones every time they break. How did the headphones break? using them in the woods and get caught on some brush maybe? I've bought some 2.4ghz wireless headphones at radio shack for hunting in the woods, very nice for not getting caught up in the brush.

spywiz
10-19-2011, 09:52 PM
As stated above. Use quality (maybe more expensive) tools, headphones, etc. with warranty, and never have to buy again.

Lesche digging tool or Army entrenching tool
SunRay or Gray Ghost headphones
Garrett Pro-Pointer or SunRay in_line pointer
Minelab Detector

pulltabsteve
10-20-2011, 02:38 AM
As stated above. Use quality (maybe more expensive) tools, headphones, etc. with warranty, and never have to buy again.

Lesche digging tool or Army entrenching tool
SunRay or Gray Ghost headphones
Garrett Pro-Pointer or SunRay in_line pointer
Minelab Detector

No truer words have been spoken :yes:

firstring
10-22-2011, 09:27 AM
I agree. My Daddy always said, Cheap is seldom good and good is seldom cheap. I figured out that the older he got, the smarter he became.