PDA

View Full Version : VETERAN GETS SHOWN UP BY THE NOVICE TODAY

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-31-2010, 06:41 PM
well...lets see where do i start? get up at 7 am to find my pc infected with a virus :bangahead01: managed to get rid of it.
so jesse gets here about 9am took him to a few sites down here.my killer b's headphones crap out! 4th time now.next pair are gonna be gray ghosts. $15 to ship them there and back.not doing it a 4th time.wrote them a nice little e-mail :ticked:
oh and my field camera crapped the bed too :bangahead01: :ticked:
today was sniffy's day.he got a copper well it's colonial but not a large copper but old.and a nice shoe buckle.
what i get:huh::huh:thinkingabout: besides a heart fluttering signal...oh George's favorite!!
[size=36pt]SPANKED!
just goes to show ya we all have bad days.and mine was bad!

Rusthunter
01-31-2010, 06:53 PM
some times you're the windshield. sometimes you're th bug. At least you were able to get out.

coinnut
01-31-2010, 08:28 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol I'm sorry rofl rofl rofl rofl ....really stop :bop: :bop: :bop: :bop: ok, ok :poke: :poke: lol lol lol I'm better now :grin: Dave that is a real sweet ox knob, one that Del would be proud of :yes: I guess you should stop taking them rookies out to beat on ya. But you failed to mention that nice hatchet you got. Could be the find of the day...really :yes: Sometimes you gotta take the spankin'... look at Del, he's real quiet this week. Not even a sign of his past copper king glory days rofl Regroup and hit it hard next time. I bet it will pay off for you on another day. Believe me, I've been there. :bangahead01:

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-31-2010, 08:38 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol I'm sorry rofl rofl rofl rofl ....really stop :bop: :bop: :bop: :bop: ok, ok :poke: :poke: lol lol lol I'm better now :grin: Dave that is a real sweet ox knob, one that Del would be proud of :yes: I guess you should stop taking them rookies out to beat on ya. But you failed to mention that nice hatchet you got. Could be the find of the day...really :yes: Sometimes you gotta take the spankin'... look at Del, he's real quiet this week. Not even a sign of his past copper king glory days rofl Regroup and hit it hard next time. I bet it will pay off for you on another day. Believe me, I've been there. :bangahead01:

when ya see his buckle and coin ya won't be calling my hatchet the find of the day.really is this hatchet worth keeping? or ya pullin my leg? :poke:

sniffy
01-31-2010, 08:47 PM
Thats the best Oxe Knob Ive ever seen!

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-31-2010, 08:50 PM

:ticked: next hunt it's my turn to shine smart alek!!!!!!!!!! :bop:

coinnut
01-31-2010, 08:51 PM
when ya see his buckle and coin ya won't be calling my hatchet the find of the day.really is this hatchet worth keeping? or ya pullin my leg? :poke:

No, I really like the hatchet. Trying to figure out if it was functional or decorative, but I lean towards being a functional small hatchet. I like the design and I'm sure the buckle is nice and the copper is good, but I like relics too. Now if his copper was,... let's say a Nova Constellatio, well the you would have gotten spanked lol But that is one fine ox knob :tongue:

del
01-31-2010, 08:54 PM
just got to take your lumps in this hobby :bop: :bop:, Dave .but hey at least you got out :yes:, went to the right area :yes:but just didn't pass your coil over the right spot is all crying01. George and i are both firm believers in when its your day you could go to a completely barren cellar hole and still pull great stuff . just gotta keep going out so when your time comes your in a position to score some finds. i'll see it in sites i've had success at in the past so you already feel good about that spot and you end up doing pretty well there the next time as well.all you can do is to be happy for your young padawan it wasn't long ago he was feeling the same as you when you pulled up a nice buckle and he got skunked . ;)

sniffy
01-31-2010, 08:54 PM
On a serious note, Thank you Dave for bringing me to these sites. It was an awesome day. Next time I'm sure you'll clean up some good finds at my sites. Thanks again Dave.

Epi-hunter
01-31-2010, 08:57 PM
You guys are too funny rofl rofl I'm glad we have emoticons available on this site for you rofl

Nice finds all the way around, as far as I'm concerned. :tongue:

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-31-2010, 08:58 PM
just got to take your lumps in this hobby :bop: :bop:, Dave .but hey at least you got out :yes:, went to the right area :yes:but just didn't pass your coil over the right spot is all crying01. George and i are both firm believers in when its your day you could go to a completely barren cellar hole and still pull great stuff . just gotta keep going out so when your time comes your in a position to score some finds. i'll see it in sites i've had success at in the past so you already feel good about that spot and you end up doing pretty well there the next time as well.all you can do is to be happy for your young padawan it wasn't long ago he was feeling the same as you when you pulled up a nice buckle and he got skunked . ;)

yeah you are absolutely right.i felt horrible for jess that day i pulled the eagle plate :-\

HEAVYMETALNUT
01-31-2010, 08:59 PM
You guys are too funny rofl rofl I'm glad we have emoticons available on this site for you rofl

Nice finds all the way around, as far as I'm concerned. :tongue:

yup i love em! thumbsup01 always fun ribbing eachother! :bop:

BillZ
02-01-2010, 12:37 AM

TMI

John M
02-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Well Dave some days you are the bug,other days you are the windshield.At least you got a few relics.

del
02-01-2010, 08:06 AM

ok dave is in the lead for oxknobs , :tongue: :tongue: come on buddy you gonna show some pride and shine that baby up or what. :poke: :poke:.
(I KNOW I'M GOING TO REGRET THIS BUT) lol lol
now there's a contest for us the most knobs wins the title oF Supreme Knob Master rofl rofl a title no one clearly wants , and shall be bestowed the Golden Knob of Serenity lol lol WELL HOW ABOUT IT GUYS anyone of ya have the knobs to compete OR WHAT :huh: :huh:

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-01-2010, 08:24 AM
ok dave is in the lead for oxknobs , :tongue: :tongue: come on buddy you gonna show some pride and shine that baby up or what. :poke: :poke:.
(I KNOW I'M GOING TO REGRET THIS BUT) lol lol
now there's a contest for us the most knobs wins the title oF Supreme Knob Master rofl rofl a title no one clearly wants , and shall be bestowed the Golden Knob of Serenity lol lol WELL HOW ABOUT IT GUYS anyone of ya have the knobs to compete OR WHAT :huh: :huh:

rofl I'M NOT TOUCHIN THIS ONE :confused:

sniffy
02-01-2010, 08:54 AM
My knobs are in a safe place.

Krom
02-01-2010, 04:03 PM
I think you did fine, Dave! :cheesysmile:
('cides... it's about time you get the crappy end of the stick, isn't it?)
I got a couple (tho' th' pic's not up to date)... so I'll bite at that... title. lol
(actually, I get an ear-to-ear smile when I resserect one. :crazy:)

John M
02-01-2010, 05:50 PM
What would you prefer to get the knob or take a piece of the horns.If you are in a field and get a knob coins could show up as well.

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-02-2010, 09:02 AM
What would you prefer to get the knob or take a piece of the horns.If you are in a field and get a knob coins could show up as well.

lol i know john. i did find one very old ox knob with the tip of the horn still inside :shocked04: it was a 2 piece ox knob which i never seen before.
i'll take a pic and attach it to this post.brb lol