PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dan and George

fsa46
10-22-2011, 04:23 PM
I would like to thank both Dan, aka: del and George, aka: coinnut, for the invitation to hunt with them today. They are both gentlemen and a pleasure to be around. :yes: Anyone that hasn't had the opportunity to meet these two guys are really missing out on something.

Their knowledge on MDing and coins is amazing and I really enjoyed listening to both. |:confused:)

I have a few years on both these fellas and I'm not ashame to admit they made me cry Uncle. :crying02: These tired bones are not what they used to be and a 4-6 hour hunt is my limit. :white:usaflag:: They walked me to my truck and they went on to hit another spot and I went home to lick my wounds. lol

Oh yeah , and clean a few coins.....

del
10-22-2011, 04:46 PM
hey Frank , despite the fact i found almost nothing worth talking about today i still had a lot of fun . it was really a pleasure to finally meet you in person and your really unique find was very exciting and almost a heartstopper for sure . i hope some show off some good detail. hope to do it again sometime soon , take care.

Dan

pulltabsteve
10-22-2011, 06:18 PM
I cant wait to meet the both of them thumbsup01 They are both class and my friends :yes:

wild willy
01-03-2012, 04:36 AM
hi ! ive met george a great guy to detect with. now i have to meet dan who im sure is equally as fun and knollegible. |:cheering: willy

del
01-03-2012, 08:37 PM
hi ! ive met george a great guy to detect with. now i have to meet dan who im sure is equally as fun and knollegible. |:cheering: willy

Willy i would like to make that happen this year , maybe George myself and you could all get out and share a few sites .

Dan

wild willy
02-08-2012, 05:38 AM
that sounds great dan! :grin: we have to make this happen. as far as im concerned winter is almost over. ill be ready when you guys are. lets kick some colonial butt! willy