PDA

View Full Version : two pretty ladys

lee
10-22-2011, 07:51 PM
i went out to another place my wife thought might be good to swing a coil or two on friday morning, and yet again she was right.
a pocket full of clad,a few wheats and two silver mercs......what is it with me and silver at the moment :huh:
ive got the cheapest detector on the planet and it just homes in on silver like a magnet !!!!!.
i have to keep looking over my shoulder now when detecting with larry.im expecting to feel a burning sensation as he plunges one of those nice digging tool thingies in between my shoulder blades..ha ha ha (nervous laugh).....
anyway here is a few pics.
http://i52.tinypic.com/2nsrj1f.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/34njwr7.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/v5ldm0.jpg

MinelabIowa
10-22-2011, 08:25 PM
Sweet finds there Lee!!

Tony Two-Cent
10-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Great finds, Lee! Don't question your luck with silver, just roll with it and enjoy it! :happydance01:

Congrats! :clapping:

Cheap Thrills
10-23-2011, 10:17 AM
Awesome a nice Merc makes my day and two of them are aven better . thumbsup01 thumbsup01

del
10-23-2011, 11:52 AM
i went out to another place my wife thought might be good to swing a coil or two on friday morning, and yet again she was right.

i bet she's enjoying every moment of being right , huh... all wives do ;) lol lol

well good for you Lee |:cheering: |:cheering:

i have to keep looking over my shoulder now when detecting with larry.im expecting to feel a burning sensation as he plunges one of those nice digging tool thingies in between my shoulder blades..ha ha ha (nervous laugh).....

remember keep one earphone off to hear his footsteps behind you Lee rofl lol no i'm sure Larry is just as happy for you but you might have to throw him a bone (silver) now and then to keep him at bay. :grin: congrats on the silver Lee and keep listening to your better half :yes: :yes:

tanacat
10-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Congrats on the mercs! I agree w/Sheik- one will make my day. Twice the :happydance01: for you! Does your wife hunt also? My hubby doesn't- just likes to see what I've found :)

Epi-hunter
10-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Great finds lee!!! |:cheering: I think you need to get your wife a detector :happydance01:

EastCoast
10-23-2011, 05:40 PM
Congrats on the SILVER Lee, I'm green with envy. :envious: It’s amazing what you can find on those extended lunch hours. lol
Another excellent find, keep up the great work. By the way, do you think your wife could recommend a good site for me !!!!! ;)

lee
10-23-2011, 06:56 PM
no tanacat she doesnt,but shes a history buff like me and a wethersfield girl born and breed .
the last spot she directed me to in her words was a place me and my freinds used to party at and i used to take boys there.............errrr ok.....lmao.
and larry mate,as you know, my spots are your spots...we are a team...we are like the manchester united of wethersfield !!!!!!

coinhunter
10-24-2011, 07:45 AM
Another set of great finds. Can't remember the last time I found a Indian Head or a silver dime. Maybe you should do an instructional video on finding Indians and silver dimes. Anyway I'm headed out with a full tank of gas my metal detectors in the car . Just hoping to find the last remaining Indians and silver dimes before you get them all. Stay out of New York state ,please. :teasing:

lee
10-25-2011, 06:37 AM
i think your safe up there in new york state,ive only been there once to fish in the carp world championships,anyway coinhunter when are you gona come down here and swing a coil with me and the larrymiester ? theres a few farm fields that we have permistion to detect and your more than welcome mate.

DennisH
10-25-2011, 07:25 AM
Way to go on the two merc hunt!! Only thing better then finding a silver coin is finding two. :groovy: WTG

jkress
10-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Oh yeah... definitely a couple of beauties there. :clapping: Two Mercs is a fantastic hunt.
Stay on your streak! thumbsup01

Ill Digger
10-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Yep :yes: Those are some pretty ladies!! :smitten:
Nice finds!
Congrats Lee! :grin:

aloldstuff
10-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Two mercs makes my day. Congrats and give your wife some kudos for finding those noce spots for you.