PDA

View Full Version : BUTTON DAY AGAIN*GOLD-ISH CUFFLINK TOO

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Got out for a bit today.2 cellar holes hit pretty good but managed some buttons.thought at 1st the fancy button was colonial outta the ground but ,after lookin at it cleaned up i'm not sure on the age of it,same with cufflink? both victorian era? and a old spectacle arm was broke in the hole. on the way home stopped at a garage sale for 2 bucks i got the old local embossed bottle and a small ziplock bag of coins.wheaties,2 silver rosies and a IH in the bag for a buck.
be careful out there! ticks are out in full force! here's and adult and a baby nymph.see how tiny the baby is?

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-22-2011, 07:54 PM
more pics

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-22-2011, 08:03 PM
these gargoyles were in front of a house along the way.i hadda stop and take a few pics.one is huge up on the hill sitting on ball

del
10-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Dave some nice looking buttons |:cheering: |:cheering:but the type of friends you've been hanging are with lately are a scarey looking crew :shocked01:

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-23-2011, 06:07 PM
Dave some nice looking buttons |:cheering: |:cheering:but the type of friends you've been hanging are with lately are a scarey looking crew :shocked01:

Dan.... those are THEE copper Gods! didn't you know that?
hey what's your take on that button & cufflink? time period? victorian? earlier? :thinkingabout:

pulltabsteve
10-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Great looking site and buttons Dave! Can't go wrong with the bag for a buck deal :clapping:

Toadman
10-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Great buttons for sure... :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: