PDA

View Full Version : Mon. at Trenton

Civil War Nut
10-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Hidy to all . Went back to Trenton at the same field and same place today . I lost three of my bullets today but was repaid with three BIG smilles . Three kids with ther Mama came over and wanted to see what I was finding , I gave each of them a .54 cal. minnie and .54 cal. sharps , yall should have seen them smile . So here is it for today . , nine .54 cal. sharps , four and a half .36 cal. cs rev. one was cut in half and two or three were on top of the ground , gold plated something and was deep too , horse shoe that looks like one that was used to hall heavy loads , can and yal can pull it up and see what it is there was a mans wife found one and at the bottom it read whites spectrum XLT/relic mode , remmeber the thing that look like part of a gun on my last post i found another part to it today so I put it on here agin . And thats all I could come up with today . Hope yall enjoy , I know I sure did enjoy finding it all , and going to do it agin tomorrow . Good luck to all .

OxShoeDrew
10-25-2011, 06:33 PM
A lot of bullets and merry widow cases around. Those people had only two things on their minds. Which I guess is better than today where we only have one thing on our minds....shooting :cheesysmile:

randy
10-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Man you are cleaning that site out. Cool story, and like the ID on the gun.