PDA

View Full Version : Is this customer service?

leslie(nova scotia)
10-25-2011, 03:01 AM
From the land of the Bluenose......... Left the name out and you be the judge of was I being unreasonable?

To:
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 10:33 AM
Subject: broken down freedom 3 plus

From the land of the Bluenose…..a few years back you serviced my Freedom 3 Plus machines which once again need repairing as the sound is gone along with the constant chattering.

Just wondering what the price would be to repair 2 of them if I sent four and asked for the two best back. Is there a reduction for enclosing the two extra machines for parts? Have an almost brand new on one the way but there is no other machine for this bouy. Last time too you added a red light to one and this is not required. If you have a Freedom 3 Plus for sale....that would be even better!

If the cost is around $275 to $300 taxes and such included I’ll send them. Last time seemed a bit high for the amount of time before they broke down…..about 2 months.

Thanks in advance.

Leslie A. Sarkany

Here is the reply.

If we are too high, then send them somewhere else for repair. All over the Internet all they can talk about is how fair price we are in our repair. I'm sure if you check, you can find someone somewhere to repair them for you instead of us. Good Luck. Joe Smith, owner

<;)

Tony Two-Cent
10-25-2011, 05:58 AM
I would do exactly as Joe Smith suggests, and never do business with him again. Anyone who would respond to a customer in that manner is seriously lacking in business acumen.

Epi-hunter
10-25-2011, 06:32 AM
I agree with Tony. :shocked04: That is a horrible response to a customer. Unbelievable! \:[

396nova
10-25-2011, 10:02 AM
When you need help, that is when you find out how good they are. It is like insurance, you don`t know how good it is until you use is.

Full Metal Digger
10-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Joe Smith sounds like an alias for someone who has something to hide (no offense to anyone on this forum named Joe Smith).