PDA

View Full Version : Advice on a S. Florida beach to hunt.

Relic Whisperer
10-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Well time has fianally come for me to take my youngest son to a collage open house which means I am just 1 year away from being an open nester. Anyway, my son is interested in attending Florida Atlantic so plans are being put into motion to go down to Boca in a few weeks. Can't possibly pass up the opportunity to swing on the treasured coast even if its just for a couple of hours on a Sunday morning. I see a Highland beach on the map near the school, but thought I would see if there were any suggestions for a quick moring hunt before I head back. Terry for your own safty you can sit this one out (LOL). Any advice is greatly appreciated and I am aware of the no water hunting laws so I plan just a wet sand hunt. Thanks and HH.

396nova
10-29-2011, 10:45 PM
You said, I am aware of the no water hunting laws. Is that a Florida law, or that particular beach? I was not aware you could not wade and detect. :thinkingabout:

Shipwreck
11-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Hello fellow Coil Swinger
here is some imformation the may help you :thinkingabout:
http://treasurebeachesreport.blogspot.com/
i hope this help.
SW.

Relic Whisperer
11-11-2011, 08:21 PM
You said, I am aware of the no water hunting laws. Is that a Florida law, or that particular beach? I was not aware you could not wade and detect. :thinkingabout:

I was talking about the laws for the east coast of Florida. There are areas along the east coast that you can not hunt in the water due to leasing agreemnets with treasure hunting companies and ht e government.