PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome Snapolson from New England Detectors

Epi-hunter
10-27-2011, 09:29 PM
Please welcome Snapolson as a co-worker with Andrew (minelabdealer), one of our sponsors: New England Detectors. Snapolson will be an active presence here and will be able to answer any of your questions about New England Detectors. I know that many of our members already know both of them as fellow detectorists and as a trusted company too.

Please feel free to direct any questions to Snapoloson or to minelabdealer.

Thank you, and welcome, Snapolson |:cheering:

The AD Staff

jkress
10-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Excellent. :clapping: It's great to have another New England Detectors expert here. :peace:

Lowjiber
10-28-2011, 05:58 AM
thumbsup01 Very glad you've come on board New England Detectors is a great dealer, and your expertise is welcome.

aloldstuff
10-28-2011, 07:01 AM
Thanks for offering your expertise, glad you are here.

Tony Two-Cent
10-28-2011, 11:33 AM
It's wonderful to have such knowledgeable detectorists as members here!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

tanacat
10-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Welcome! :groovy:

Relicminer
12-13-2011, 10:16 PM
First of all welcome! Now lets put ya to work... I've made my mind up and have settled on a Minelab... now I'm upgrading from an Ace 250... I want to relic hunt, between the Safari and the Explorer se Pro... which is your pick for a newbie? >:{

jkress
12-13-2011, 11:30 PM
now I'm upgrading from an Ace 250... I want to relic hunt, between the Safari and the Explorer se Pro... which is your pick for a newbie? >:{

Hi Relicminer. Wanted to let you know that I went from an Ace 250 to the Explorer SE Pro and was incredibly impressed with the performance of the Explorer. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions with the jump.

Also, you might want to send Christian (Snapolson) a message directly for a quicker response.

Snapolson (http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1102)
Click on Send personal message on the left side of the screen to ask him your questions.

I know you will like the upgrade. :yes:

Fire Fighter 43
12-14-2011, 02:10 PM
Welcome from Wisconsin. I'm looking forward to your post.