PDA

View Full Version : Back Huntin' with Fire Fighter 43

Ill Digger
10-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Hey all! :groovy:
I'm a little behind posting this. This is from Wednesday. :blush:
After finding that seated dime last week up in Wisconsin with Jeff. I was curious when he would be going back to his famed Picnic Grove. :drool: lol
He said he was going back there the next day and said I was welcome to come join him! :shocked04: :happydance01: |:confused:) Sweet!
We met up at 9am at the grove. And the grove, once again, did not disappoint :smitten: My first good find was a wheatie buried with a 1914 Barber dime! :shocked04: <: Soon after that, while picking up some wheaties, I pulled a 1945 Merc out of the trash thumbsup01 Jeff had to leave around 3 pm. After saying our good-byes I get a weird mixed signal. :confused: The numbers and sounds were all over the place :confused: :dontknow: But it was fairly deep. Digging down I flipped the plug over and seen the edge of a silver quarter :shocked04: :drool: So I called Jeff back over (Who's now half way back to his vehicle) to come take a look. In a pocket spill I pulled out 2 silver Washington quarters, 1944P war nickle, 1917 Buffalo nickle and a rusty penny shaped disc that was once a 1943 steelie steel penny! <: happydance02 OH yeah and two bottle caps :rolleyes: lol After Jeff left I stayed for about a hour and a half and was able to find one more silver. Another Barber! I couldn't believe it! 8/ |:confused:) This one turned out to be a 1908 <:

Here's the days goodies |:cheering:
http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx310/IllDigger/IMG_1052.jpg

We even got some of the action on film :confused:...well..... on SD! lol Anyway.....here ya go! :->

Back Huntin' with Fire Fighter 43 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv31OFWV8bg&feature=channel_video_title#)

Thanks again Jeff ! As always it was a blast! |:confused:)

Thanks for lookin' & HH everyone! :groovy:

Full Metal Digger
10-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Loved watching the video Timmay! You're my hero for awesome coin spills. That spill had all the goodies in it. A Buff, a steelie, couple silvers, even a war nickel! Congrats. I hope to one day find a honey hole like that. Best wishes and HH, Dave.

aloldstuff
10-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Can I come hunt with you guys, Please. What a great hunt with a bunch of keepers. Congrats on the coin spill, all those coins plus to bottle caps. Great hunting

CODY
10-28-2011, 12:16 PM
:omg: WOW! Ding, Ding, Ding! Winner! :perfect10: I feel so unworthy. What a Great day. What Great finds. Congrats. And more HH!

CODY
10-28-2011, 02:02 PM
Hey just watched your video. :wow: WTG. HH

randy
10-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Man what an awesome day :perfect10: What were they eating at that picnic grove, silver muffins?

milco
10-28-2011, 05:23 PM
:perfect10: Wow, that is truly an amazing spot there! Congrats on pulling all those goodies!

skribnod
10-28-2011, 06:11 PM
Gret hunt Tim |:cheering:. Super nice finds, you guys are killing the silver down there. I can't believe not one IH out of all the pennies you found. Keep up the good work and HH. :envious:

Cheap Thrills
10-29-2011, 08:57 AM
AWESOME , AWESOME , AWESOME !!!! :omg::perfect10: |:cheering:

:groovy:

Tony Two-Cent
10-29-2011, 02:07 PM
Incredible finds, and the video helps us to join in the fun! That was an amazing day! Both of you did very well! I'm glad you got this pocket spill on video, Tim!

Congrats to you and Jeff on the great finds! |:confused:)

jkress
10-29-2011, 07:34 PM
(No words needed to respond to this post)

<: :drool: :smitten: :daydream: |:cheering:

MinelabIowa
10-30-2011, 11:51 AM
Amazing hunt! Wow! Nice pile silver!