PDA

View Full Version : Good start, better finish!

RaZR
10-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Today i hit a school/park that i had hit once before only doing around the play equipment and only finding a handful of clad and a small sterling ring.
I decided to park at the end of a dead end street that ends at the park instead of parking by the school. (since school was still open)
Just past the railing at the end of the street i got a good high signal in the grass
and the first coin i dug was a 1964 rosie. After going all around the park area finding clad and items that i can use for fighting crime in the area. I headed to a port-a-potty they had in the middle of the park. Feeling refreshed i headed toward
the tennis courts by where the truck was parked and got another good high signal.
It brought forth my first silver Washington quarter! I thought they didn't exhist in the wild! rofl (no S.D.H.o.S. for me)

Heres pics..........

bob_e99
10-28-2011, 06:08 PM
:wow:
Very nice hunt! The silver is obviously great and that Lone Ranger badge just makes an awesome find.

Congrats!

|:cheering: |:cheering:

randy
10-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Oh, they exist in the wild. Congrats on the silver, and hopefully many more of those silver Q's for you.

milco
10-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Great finds!

Ill Digger
10-28-2011, 10:26 PM
(no S.D.H.o.S. for me) I can see it now...... :daydream:

LONE RANGER DEPUTY:
Alright! Hold it right there mister :beatdown: Let me see your daily silver take!

RaZR: Yes sir! Right here sir! I got a 64 Rosie and my first silver quarter!! <:

LRD: OK :yes: Very good sir! :yes: You may now drive home Shame free :yes: :clapping:

lol Looks like a fun hunt! :yes:
Congrats on your first silver Washington quarter! :clapping: :grin:

jkress
10-29-2011, 12:36 AM
<: :yes:
Excellent finds RaZR. Beautiful silver and relics! :drool:

Cheap Thrills
10-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Awesome hunt !! :wow: |:cheering: :cool:

:groovy:

aloldstuff
11-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Sonice to see that you finally got your 1st silver quarter. Congrats on all your hunts

Tony Two-Cent
11-03-2011, 06:41 PM
There's probably a good joke to be made there about The Lone Ranger and silver but I'm too tired to think of one. lol

Seriously, congrats on your first silver quarter! I'm glad you reached that milestone, but to me the badge is the gem of your hunt! That is a very cool old item!

Fantastic! :clapping:

CODY
11-03-2011, 06:44 PM
:wow: Great finds, congrats!