PDA

View Full Version : Vacation time again, time to feed the addiction

cdv
11-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Well, as of next week, I'll have gone to the beach more this year than I have in the past 57 years.... LOL talk about an addiction. I'm off and the wife is working, she said she didn't care what I did so... off to the beach for a whirlwind 4 days and 3 nights... No one to worry about but me which means, get there Sunday before low tide in the afternoon work the beach, check in, sleep, get up and work low tide at 1 am, eat the free breakfast, sleep, metal detect and repeat the cycle for the next three days..... if this doesn't kill the addition, it may kill me but what the heck, you only live once! If the body holds out, I should be able to get in about 12-15 hours a day in beach and water hunting.... Maybe I can get on the next commercial saying and my wife loves the weight I've lost lol

Hope to find some time to post pics during the trip but will definately update everyone when I get back.

Cliff

CODY
11-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Go for it you lucky dog! Good luck and make sure you let us know! Waiting for some great pictures of great and awesome finds!

396nova
11-03-2011, 01:09 PM
:wow: That is some serious detecting. Good luck. :clapping: Looking forward to your finds. :shocked03: