PDA

View Full Version : ALL WHITE'S OWNERS L@@K!!!!!

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-03-2010, 01:33 PM
I would encourage anyone that owns a White's detector to submit your decent finds to Carrie Brewer over @ White's.
They are very generous at giving out $100 gift certificates towards white's merchandise from a small catalog they send and off internet site.
If she decides to use your story and pics on the white's website you'll receive it in the mail.
Very simple and hey!...who couldn't use a $100 in free merchandise?
this is like my 4th submission below.
dave

http://whiteselectronics.com/component/story/month_201002.html?start=20[/url]

del
02-03-2010, 02:25 PM
ah ! Dave your link ain't a working , my friend :ticked:

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-03-2010, 03:57 PM
ok sorry about that! all better now! :yes:

del
02-03-2010, 04:02 PM
thats better , congrats on the story acceptance Dave .

coinnut
02-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Hey, that link sent me right into depositing money into Dave's account lol Is that normal :confused: Great job on getting into print once again, you print hog ;) That find made your day and made a great story for them. Now what ya gonna get?

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Hey, that link sent me right into depositing money into Dave's account lol Is that normal :confused: Great job on getting into print once again, you print hog ;) That find made your day and made a great story for them. Now what ya gonna get?

ha ha your a funny dude! thumbsup01 i already redeemed my certificate for the story.got a nice black nylon feece lined cold weather jacket.wearing it in pic below and another ni-cad pack for my da da da da dinosaur :cheesysmile:
and another thing i'm gonna get is a copper tomorrow :grin: or i hope i should say ;)

HEAVYMETALNUT
02-03-2010, 07:42 PM
thats better , congrats on the story acceptance Dave .

thanks man!

coinnut
02-03-2010, 08:16 PM
ha ha your a funny dude! thumbsup01 i already redeemed my certificate for the story.got a nice black nylon feece lined cold weather jacket.wearing it in pic below and another ni-cad pack for my da da da da dinosaur :cheesysmile:
and another thing i'm gonna get is a copper tomorrow :grin: or i hope i should say ;)

Hey, I have one of them jackets too (green) and they are really well made. Definitely worth the $45.00ish they want for it. Hope you get a copper tomorrow. Which youngster ya going out with this time? Remember to sabotage his coil or he may get your copper :bop: I'm hoping to get one this weekend too. :yes:

del
02-03-2010, 08:33 PM
have fun Dave and don't submit to the wills of those younglings , remember even dinosaurs need love to :poke: :poke:

Hey, I have one of them jackets too (green) and they are really well made. Definitely worth the $45.00ish they want for it. Hope you get a copper tomorrow. Which youngster ya going out with this time? Remember to sabotage his coil or he may get your copper :bop: I'm hoping to get one this weekend too. :yes:

nope you cashed in all your luck for awhile there George :tongue: :yes:. time to pay the piper because the DFX is due for some copper coinage or a great relic , i can feel it :twirlingeyes: ;)

coinnut
02-03-2010, 08:36 PM
time to pay the piper because the DFX is due for some copper coinage or a great relic , i can feel it :twirlingeyes: ;)

I believe you had that feeling last time too :rolleyes: That's why I went lol Remember a Memorial is copper coinage too :grin: I think Dave's gonna get the coppers this time :huh:

del
02-03-2010, 08:45 PM
I believe you had that feeling last time too :rolleyes: Remember a Memorial is copper coinage too

lol lol only someone who's use to finding memorials would count them as coppers too. lol lol

and besides my feeling was right last time but it was only a slight feeling lol lol,so i got a half copper coin lol ;) this time weather permitting the feeling is a good one :grin:

RickO
02-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Great. A lot of people have collected those $100 certificates.. White's is great that way. RickO

John M
02-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Nice Dave.I have had several stories used.Whites used to give $200 for them and that is how I got 3 coils for my xlt.They now publish more stories and that is why they cut the payment down.In any event it is a good way to get some merchandise on the cheap.

bmattioli
02-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Nice Dave.. Very generous offer by White's to do this. I've had two stories submitted and used myself and the merchandise has come in handy and much appreciated.

sectshun8
02-06-2010, 09:04 AM

Dave I have one of those Jackets too that I got from my certificate usage... it's way better quality than what I expected, very nice product.

Krom
02-07-2010, 04:09 PM
Been there... done that, Dave... 3 times (so far).
My first submission was back when they were giving $200 gift certificates. That's when I got the hardshell case for &quot:beerbuddy:lackie (my DFX).
Jus' cashed in my third a week ago (after sitting on it for about 4 months).
AND they're great when it comes to repair/replacing. Not long ago, I emailed Cari about my screen having a dent in it. A few days later I got 3 new screens in the mail... free of charge (total suprise, actually)... and my warranty ran out years ago. :yes:
Goes ta show ya... you get what you pay for! ;)

toehead
02-12-2010, 01:22 PM
I also have sent in stories a couple of times. A great line of detectors and free merchandise! Awesome White's!!

tanacat
02-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Very simple and hey!...who couldn't use a $100 in free merchandise?
this is like my 4th submission below.
dave

Hey that's great Dave! Perfect pics for it too- (so is that REALLY the spot you found it? ;) Funny thing, I love reading those stories, I just got stuck in traffic the other day and got to study them carefully. I'd just gone to my local White's dealer to check out a used XLT and he gave me a handful of catalogs and flyers with about a hundred of those little stories with pics. They sure know how to make ya 'Jones' for some detecting!!!

So I'll keep an eye out for yours in the future :yes: And if we ever meet up you can autograph it for me lol Maybe I'll submit one- finding the Croix de guere war medal in my mom's flowerbed. That's about as exciting as it gets for me (so far)... Well, there's my mason jars of clad and Hotwheels collection! rofl