PDA

View Full Version : cellar holes

kenstorm
11-10-2011, 08:31 PM
:shocked03:looking for hunting buddies in ct who hunt cellar holers in ct or advise on where and how to find them :shocked03:

del
11-10-2011, 10:04 PM
hey Kenstorm there are two members that i know of in your immediate area and lately i've been down that way every saturday ( been metal detecting for the Pequot Indian Museum ). maybe this saturday George and i can meet you someplace early in the morning for a couple of hours of cellar detecting if your game .

Dan

RobW
11-14-2011, 11:19 AM
hey Kenstorm there are two members that i know of in your immediate area and lately i've been down that way every saturday ( been metal detecting for the Pequot Indian Museum ). maybe this saturday George and i can meet you someplace early in the morning for a couple of hours of cellar detecting if your game .

Dan

And he means EARLY...... rofl
He even bolded it lol

Then prepare yourself for a marathon hunt...you're wife won't see you till bedtime, and you won't want to move then next day lol

aloldstuff
11-14-2011, 01:07 PM
And he means EARLY...... rofl
He even bolded it lol

Then prepare yourself for a marathon hunt...you're wife won't see you till bedtime, and you won't want to move then next day lol

Oh Rob, you are telling tales........

kenstorm
11-14-2011, 09:14 PM
thanks guys any time would be good

OxShoeDrew
11-15-2011, 07:41 AM
Exhibit A - Geo, Dan and I detect a site for 7 hours. As we walk out of the woods I ask if they want to stop at my house for cold drink, assuming we are done for the day. There is an awkward pause then they say they can't because they're hitting another site. It was just break time! :shocked04:stretcher:. They are machines! Nice ones though |:cheering:

RobW
11-15-2011, 11:49 AM
rofl....It's true they are machines..they just plug into their detectors lol But it is extremely true that they ARE a great group of guys. I have learned a lot from them, both in the field and on the forum :yes: They are always willing to lend a hand thumbsup01

GrayDetect
11-19-2011, 04:16 PM
If anyone is going to be hunting in the Granby, Ct. area after Nov. 28, providing the ground is not frozen, would appreciate a jingle!
Have some ideas.