PDA

View Full Version : Sat. at Trenton

Civil War Nut
11-13-2011, 01:35 AM
Hidy to all . Went back to Trenton today . This must be my time to find some good stuff . Must be for my birthbay or something , just a few more days and I will have another . Here is what I found Sat. , .54 cal. & .52 cal. bullet , buckshot , button will have to have some help from DEL. to ID. this one it has E.T.U. on top and I thank Codet on bottom , locket , another part to the sliver fish thing , 1943 -Q , and a carved Bull-Dog I have found a lot of carved lead but never a carved bulldog , some kind of jewelry peice . and that about doses it for Sat. Good luck to all .

Dixie Rebel
11-13-2011, 11:00 AM
All I can say is wow. You have been on a roll lately. I need to bring my mxt up that way. Just blind fold me like they did in the old days. And when we get there take off the blindfold and turn me loose :yes:

OxShoeDrew
11-13-2011, 11:59 AM
What's that container thing in pics 6-:eyebrow: Interesting. Lots of stuff. How much other trash do you dig to get those items? About a piece a trash for every keeper? Happy birthday!!

Toadman
11-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Another great hunt ! :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: I envy you, and all that hunt C.W relics :cheering:

Civil War Nut
11-13-2011, 08:39 PM
What's that container thing in pics 6-:eyebrow: Interesting. Lots of stuff. How much other trash do you dig to get those items? About a piece a trash for every keeper? Happy birthday!!
Hidy C. It is a Locket with the front missing . Couldnt find the front to it , YET . It probably had a picture in it , and most likely Civil War , cause the back of the picture has lead backing on it . I have been looking at it to see if I can make out anything on it , and that glass is thick .