PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Know You're An MD Addict ?

fsa46
11-13-2011, 02:07 PM
That's easy 8/, you take a 35 minute hike, looking for a hole you couldn't find a couple days ago and you're sick :sick: and shouldn't even be leaving the house.

Yup, that's what this knucklehead did this morning :crazy:. Talk about getting beaten up :blackeye:, after about only 20 minutes of detecting I asked myself, what the heck are you doing here. :dontknow:

I couldn't get this hole out of my mind :daydream: and had to find it, but I paid the price, it was complete torture every step of the way back to the truck. :stretcher:.

I can assure you that it won't happen again \:hammer: . It seems I am doing dumber things as I get older and swinging this MXT Pro, but I have to know when no means no >:{.

del
11-13-2011, 04:03 PM
yup :yes: :yes: you have a addiction issue Frank lol lol

welcome to the club :grin: , the group support meetings are held every second tuesday of the month lol lol

Mudder
11-13-2011, 04:33 PM
>:( >:( >:( Yes Sir, del is right and the meetings start promptly at 7PM. :sick: :sick: :sick: :peace:

BOWSER
11-13-2011, 05:35 PM
When you go to bed at nite and you dream of finding a forty foot gold chain,you can't but know you are addicted.You don't eat anything ,sayin to yourself ,I will stop and get something later and you never do.Sunday morning love making becomes a thing of the past. Divorce papers arrive and your surprised..Your car tires are 6 months old and bald. HH

Dimeman
11-13-2011, 08:42 PM
When you drive by any empty lot or old house and think --wonder what might be in there?--

aloldstuff
11-14-2011, 01:16 PM
Hate to say it but it's an addiction that can only be cured by more of the same. Really sorry to hear of your predictament.

Ytcoinshooter
11-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Addiction clues:
*Driving down the country roads after the leaves have dropped to get a better looksee into the woods. *Getting my feet muddy at work during break because I was eyeballing the fresh dirt in the park where the city was working.
*Keepinga backup detector in the car to sample construction sites I happen upon.
*Going out for milk and coming home covered in muck....2 hours later.....(remember that backup detector?)
*or you are in your backyard in nightclothes and slippers before work because you just wanted to try a new setting over your test plot...
*you install yard spotlights so you can do the same before bed.
*You are fond of saying Lesche is more regardless if the one(s) you are talking to detect.
*Your car trunk or truck ALWAYS has spare digging tools, water, deet, finds pouch, knee pads and muddy boots in a bag.
* containers of finds in various states of cleaning / preservation start to take over the house.
*You laugh at the neighbors tools he uses while gardening...Lesche is more and Predator rules!
del is right on! Plus: Getting to a meeting 1/2 hour early helps too, as ya can shoot the breeze with like minded nuts. Seriously though, before attending a club meeting I like someone to have dinner out with between for the 5:pm to 6:pm slot just to enjoy some detecting talk. Our current president and I have done that because we go straight from work to the meetings and have time to kill. Any of you local guys I know a great inexpensive Vietnamese restaurant & a good Peruvian restaurant blocks from our meetings.
HH-Bruce