PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Brad of the House of Garrett hear my prayers!

leslie(nova scotia)
11-18-2011, 05:44 PM
From the land of the Bluenose......Say a prayer me son. For it has come to pass that a plague has intervened in the House of Garrett, Whilst they that swing...swing wisely and without sin ....save for Misinformed of Minelab, Fibbers of Fisher, Bigamists from Bounty Hunters , Whittlers of Whites, the House of Garrett remains pure. Hath those that have not sinned dig up thy first unholy pull tab. Cast aside the forbidden pop cap! Praise those that heal! Dr. Brad my faith is your hands and with those that are in the the bowels of disbelieve I say... No healing man has the Swingers of Garret faith restored in that which is old least say you!

I have sent you my children that they may be saved. Saved from the demons of chattering, the curse of no volume and those that leak me Liege!

Heal ! heal! Heal! For this swinger of the White Orb of Garrett will be smitten if this prayer nay not not answered by Dr. Brad of the House of Garrett of Garland Texas!
Hand to man and heart to Dr, Brad!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/Digaday/PB140002.jpg <;) <;) <;) <;) <;)

randy
11-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Wow, what a collection. Looks like the yellow fellow has gone missing tho :crazy: :crazy: :poke:

leslie(nova scotia)
11-18-2011, 06:15 PM
From the land of the Bluenose....had a little yellow fellow and he was in the box when I traded him for another Freedom 3 Plus. Happy hunting . Wear orange , be safe and dig up a ton youz! <;)