PDA

View Full Version : Fri. & Sat. at Trenton

Civil War Nut
11-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Went back to the same place I have been parking my truck for over a month today . Got out to ground balance my V-3 and just a few inches from there I got a good hit and I had been driving over this buttom all this time . So here it is . buckles , wheat pennys , part of a old knife , bullets , Civil War Eagle Button , compact with Lucretra Vanderbuilt on it , another 1941 dime , brass ring , brass horse , and something else . Hope yal enjoy , and good luck . I dont know what the name would be for the button , havent looked it up yet .

OxShoeDrew
11-20-2011, 04:39 AM
I found something very similar to that thing shaped like a spoon top. Dan IDed it as a key hole cover. You even have the same attachment mark on the back, except mine was on the smaller part. |:cheering:

Civil War Nut
11-20-2011, 09:32 PM
I found something very similar to that thing shaped like a spoon top. Dan IDed it as a key hole cover. You even have the same attachment mark on the back, except mine was on the smaller part. |:cheering:
Hidy C. It looks like one dont it . I cant get over parking my truck by this button all this time , you can even see my truck tracks in two places by it where I would back up when I would leave at night .