PDA

View Full Version : 1912 Mardigra Token

Civil War Nut
11-26-2011, 10:35 PM
While at Trenton looking for Civil War stuff today I found this 1912 token or what ever it is , didnt find much Civil War stuff so ant even going to post it . It has been raining here so I had to wait for the ground to firm up some to hunt . The dime was on top of the ground , you can see where it was laying . The token has a hole in it of course , where someone wore it around their neck . Good luck to all in every thing you do .

Tony Two-Cent
11-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Good eyes on the surface Barber Dime! Isn't it great when the old coins appear on top of the ground for you? :yes:

That Mardi Gras token is really interesting, I've never seen anything like it. Is the greenish cent an Indian Head too?

Great finds!

Civil War Nut
11-26-2011, 10:44 PM
Good eyes on the surface Barber Dime! Isn't it great when the old coins appear on top of the ground for you? :yes:

That Mardi Gras token is really interesting, I've never seen anything like it. Is the greenish cent an Indian Head too?

Great finds!
Hidy TT. Yep two-IHs & one wheat . Got some kind of MEAN & BAD ground around here for pennys & any nickles !

CODY
11-26-2011, 11:07 PM
Great Barber. Gotta love those tokens. Wouls just as soon find an interesting token as I would silver.

Fire Fighter 43
11-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Very cool token congrats on a great hunt.

aloldstuff
11-28-2011, 08:36 AM
Nice token and you got yourself a Barber dime on the surface. That coin has eluded me all year...but the year is not done yet. Congrats on the hunt