PDA

View Full Version : Sunray Gold Pro & V3i

MartinL
11-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Does anyone here use the Sunray Gold headphones with their V3i? martin

Lowjiber
11-28-2011, 07:11 AM
I'm a Killer Bee guy myself. However, the folks at Sun Ray make quality products.

The spec sheet indicates a 150 ohm impedance which will set up well with the V3i. If you've never experienced leather cups, you're in for a treat.

MartinL
11-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Thanks. I personally have had a pair of SR Gold Pro phones for a year, but never used them more than practice in the coin garded...I don't get out enough. My question was more for my brother who has hearing aids, and he always complains about pain with his cheapo phones. He tried my Golds for just minutes and was impressed with the fit compared to his phones. Would it be you opinion that the Killer Bs could be even more comfortable for him? He is a little frugal and the Killer Bs are a little cheaper. How is the cup size in comparison to the Golds? martin

Lowjiber
11-29-2011, 07:09 AM
I can't really comment about the fit on someone else. However, KB's have large cups.

If you're interested in KB's, I can hook you up with the owner of the company. His name is John Smith (no kidding) and is about the most honest person you've ever met. Send me a PM if you want his phone number.

TC-NM
12-07-2011, 04:00 PM
I use them occasionaly and switch off with the Whites wireless headphones too. I try to use them in the fall and winter months, they're to hot for the summer and make your head and hears sweat alot. I find my pro golds have excellent sound and the ablility to adjust the volume on each ear piece. High quality but you have to pay alittle for them.

TC-NM