PDA

View Full Version : Swing it ?

Ill Digger
02-10-2010, 01:32 AM
I know I'm pretty new to the hobby, coming up on only my first full year.
I know I don't have every thing I might ever need.
Butt I know I'll never use one of these!
I was wondering if any one else has bought and used one of these? http://www.cafepress.com/metaldetect.3787177
It looks like it's made for metal detecterist. :grin:

leslie(nova scotia)
02-10-2010, 04:38 AM
From the land of the Bluenose.....that depends me bouy!

coinnut
02-10-2010, 02:28 PM
lol not for me lol Maybe later in life though :rolleyes:

del
02-10-2010, 06:09 PM
i'd only wear something like that at the beach but i would have to be extremely over weight and have an excessive amount of body hair , i know how those two great attributes with the right kind of speedo can even charm the most picky of women . :smitten: lol rofl ;)

Ill Digger
02-10-2010, 06:22 PM
i would have to be extremely over weight and have an excessive amount of body hair , i know how those two great attributes with the right kind of speedo can even charm the most picky of women . :smitten: lol rofl ;)

lol rofl lol
The funny thing is I was looking for stickers :rolleyes:
When I seen that I was like :shocked04: rofl :crazy:

RickO
02-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Incredible... I wonder if anyone is buying them.... nah... no way... RickO

CBnKansas
02-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Wow. I guess if they sell it someone must be buying it. Here is my favorite to add to the list.
Add this one to your bag and you will have all the tools you need for a long hunt.
http://www.uroclub.com/

coinnut
02-14-2010, 06:26 PM
lol lol lol Who do you call if you get stuck?? rofl rofl I can walk to the nearest bathroom. Too funny. :yes:

Epi-hunter
02-14-2010, 08:27 PM
rofl I'm staying out of this :cheesysmile:

del
02-15-2010, 03:45 AM
Wow. I guess if they sell it someone must be buying it. Here is my favorite to add to the list.
Add this one to your bag and you will have all the tools you need for a long hunt.
http://www.uroclub.com/

lol rofl i think i'd be more embarassed to use that on the golf course than if i had an accident in my pants rofl lol

tanacat
02-17-2010, 08:48 AM
lol rofl i think i'd be more embarassed to use that on the golf course than if i had an accident in my pants rofl lol

rofl rofl rofl But hey that IS pretty creative... I wonder if the inventor is mega-rich by now? :huh:

lol at the thong- I'm with Angie, staying out of this topic :rolleyes:

del
02-17-2010, 03:54 PM
rofl rofl rofl But hey that IS pretty creative...

ya in a warped kind a way i guess :confused:

just a side note: i wouldn't want to get that clubconfused with one of those that holds the pint of brandy or schnapps in it in my bag because if ever that happened , golf and alchahol would be the next two things i give up forever. lol rofl

Ill Digger
02-17-2010, 08:38 PM
just a side note: i wouldn't want to get that clubconfused with one of those that holds the pint of brandy or schnapps in it in my bag because if ever that happened , golf and alchahol would be the next two things i give up forever. lol rofl

Nasty !!!! :lipssealed:
That would be real bad !
:grin: lol

CBnKansas
02-18-2010, 10:04 AM
rofl rofl rofl But hey that IS pretty creative... I wonder if the inventor is mega-rich by now? :huh:

lol at the thong- I'm with Angie, staying out of this topic :rolleyes:

He is a Dr. so he is already wealthy but this is in his specialty. He had patients with bladder control problems who wanted him to help them on the golf course, so he came up with this. I saw him on Shark Tank and he was trying to get help and sell 51% interest in his company. They all thought it was a joke until he told them the sales numbers he had. After that all but one guy wanted nothing to do with it.

cb

tanacat
02-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Hey- ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!!!

I guess lots of Port-o-Pottys would be unsightly all over golf courses wouldn't they... I don't think I've seen a one :confused: But then I've never been golfing, just putt-putting lol

SeabeeRon
02-18-2010, 02:13 PM
Jack, oh Jaaack, where are you>>!!> :kiss: :tongue: :poke: