PDA

View Full Version : First Indian Head

CODY
11-28-2011, 01:47 AM
Not much to show. Cold and rainy here in Ms. Got out today between showers to teach my wife about the F4. Now that I have an extra detector she wants to join me when she can. Suits me, shes still my best friend. She found a few wheats and some clad before she got cold. Before we left I got the F75 out and went back over the same place. Pulled out two more wheats and this, my first IH. Its pretty much toast but its still my first. All three targets were about 8 to 10 inches deep. Been letting the IH soak in some Sierra Mist trying to pull out a date. Anybody got a better idea?

fsa46
11-28-2011, 05:26 AM
WTG Cody. thumbsup01

wild willy
11-28-2011, 05:37 AM
sierra mist:huh::huh: i never herd of that one. i used to drink it with vodka but never cleaned coins with it. willy

aloldstuff
11-28-2011, 09:35 AM
WTG on your 1st IH. You are using the cleaning method preferred by RobW. Very nice to see that your wife is getting into the hobby, alsways nice to have a friend along. Congrats to both of you on your finds

firstring
11-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Good luck on cleaning your IH. Congratulations on finding your first. It is a special occasion when you can get your spouse to go with you and recover a first. May you both enjoy the time together and I am waiting to see who is going to out do who. Happy hunting.

DennisH
11-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Congrats on the first of many IH's. My first Indian, believe or not was a fattie, the only decent shape fattie I have ever found over the years.