PDA

View Full Version : Coinstar anyone ?

Cheap Thrills
12-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Anyone checking those Coinstar coin returns ? I always make it a point to whenever I go shopping . I haven't had any luck for awhile but today I got a silver Rosie and a newer Asian coin . :grin:

Ill Digger
12-06-2011, 07:45 PM
I still haven't seen one around here. :confused: :dontknow:
But!! :cheesysmile: I told my Dad about it over the summer :yes: thumbsup01 I told him a few folks on the forum were finding silver coins and some odd ball coins in the Coinstar machines. He said that there is one in the wally world near them and he would have to check the next time he went in there. thumbsup01
Sure enough !! :clapping: He said he found a silver Rosie and some other kind of coin he wasn't sure of in the return tray! :yes: thumbsup01
Good tip! thumbsup01

Full Metal Digger
12-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Nice finds from the reject tray! Its a South Korean coin, 10 won (rhymes with fawn). The 1st pic with the pagoda says ship won (ship is Korean for 10)

Cheap Thrills
12-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the id DaddyDigger . |:cheering: You never know what's going to pop up in the reject tray . :yes:

tanacat
12-08-2011, 09:02 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Score! :cheering: This is the time of year lol I usually do a little roll searching in the winter.

aloldstuff
12-08-2011, 03:37 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Score! :cheering: This is the time of year lol I usually do a little roll searching in the winter.

Just did 3 half dollar rolls and got 2 40%. Stopped at a store down the street from work and asked if they had any 1/2 dollars she had one and it was a 40%.
I'm starting to like this, will probably get more into it after hanging up the MD for the winter.

CyberSage
12-09-2011, 09:46 PM
DANG! I hit everyone I see. No luck so far Sheik, but I know there is a silver dime out there waiting for me. >:{