PDA

View Full Version : Possible forum addition.

John M
02-13-2010, 09:15 AM
I have seen that Dan has added a post for some relic references,which brings me to this question.

I was wondering for some time but didn't want to ask if it would be possible to add a new reference section where members could post useful links.I am one that tries to find out history and identify items that I find and don't just toss them in a box or can.Over the years I have accumulated many useful reference sites on many different things and I know many of other people have also.

I feel this would be a good addition but I do not know the kind of work or space it would involve on the sites end.I do realize that it could take some monitoring on the content. Just a thought on my end,but would like to know if any of the other members would use the section if it did come about.

Lowjiber
02-13-2010, 11:41 AM
The forum has a webpage with a Links section (see left side).

Check this out: http://www.americandetectorist.com/index.html

John M
02-13-2010, 02:24 PM
I have noticed the links.They are the most common and are helpful but if there could be a more expanded section to help I.d. other items.I was just curious about it so that maybe people in this community could help fellow members.

angellionel
02-13-2010, 04:47 PM
John, feel free to send me a PM with the links you have in mind. I may look into displaying such via a page along with some comments, rather than simply adding links to the homepage.