PDA

View Full Version : silver yesterday and today

randy
12-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Yesterday managed to pull 5 silver coins and a nice sterling ring :happydance01: , and pulled 4 more today happydance02 before it started to rain >:\ This site seems very E-Trac friendly; all but one of the silvers was very deep, in heavy trash, or both. Definitely had to have your listening ears on. Lots of both conductive and ferrous trash to deal with, but its nice to know it hadn't been cleaned out yet. Not sure if this is the last hunt of the year (I hope not), but the weather forecast does not look encouraging >:\ :frozen: >:#.

Thanks for looking and HH.

aloldstuff
12-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Randy, that silver total jsut keeps on growing. very nice hunting and heres hoping that the weather holds out for ya.

Tony Two-Cent
12-06-2011, 08:33 PM
No offense, Randy, but I'm glad you don't live around here! lol

There wouldn't be any silver left for anyone else!

Fantastic finds, as always! It amazes me that you not only find silver, but silver quarters as well which are elusive for me around here.

I especially love the Barber Dime! :smitten:

Great hunting! :clapping:

Cheap Thrills
12-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Nice going Randy , it's been ages since I've found a Barber . |:cheering:

CODY
12-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Holy Cow!!! |:cheering: WTG thumbsup01 Silver silver silver. Congrats! :perfect10:

Ill Digger
12-06-2011, 11:06 PM
No offense, Randy, but I'm glad you don't live around here! lol
lol........ :huh:.....Yeah :yes: I'll second that lol No offense Randy! |:confused:)
Your just in a zone ! :shocked04:
Another sweet couple of hunts!
Congrats ! :grin:

jkress
12-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Beauties Randy. :clapping:
A nice handful of shiny ones plus one for the finger. :happydance01:

Definitely had to have your listening ears on.

It's amazing what a little more attention to the headphones will yield at certain sites. Locking in to the sounds within the trash... :->

I sure hope you can get out at least one more time. Although the temps will be in the mid teens here tonight... I'm thinking about giving it a try tomorrow afternoon. :twirlingeyes:

milco
12-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Great hunting! I think we're all hoping to get out a few more times before an ice pick is required!

DennisH
12-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Holy moly you got one heck of a SILVER count. :perfect10:

PL8MAN
12-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Great finds thumbsup01