PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to me

Spike
12-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Was wanting a small coil for my E-trac as you know so I called Sunray and talked to the man himself (Ralph the owner of Sunray I think) super nice guy and next thing I knew I bought a new X5 and x12 one for christmas and on form hobby fund lol I sure hope they are as good as everyone says :dontknow: Bad thing is they are out of them and wont have them till 12-16 >{ gess I will find out them anyone use these coils let me know your opinion hopefully good or bad gess I have till the 16th

Tony Two-Cent
12-06-2011, 08:30 PM
I've never used either of those coils but I bought my E-Trac from Sunray and you're right, Ralph is a super nice guy and very helpful.

Good luck with your new Christmas presents! I'm anxious to hear your report on those coils.

jkress
12-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Sounds like it will be a great Christmas. :yes:

I've used the X-5 and was very impressed with the results. Didn't use it a lot this year, but when I did it produced.
http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=6100.0

It took me a little to get familiar with the types of sounds this coil was sending me... but eventually I got it figured out.

You'll have fun with it. :yes:

Ill Digger
12-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Well Merry Christmas to you!....I guess!!
Man your pretty good to yourself :yes: lol
I've also been throwing around the idea of picking up the X12 too. :confused:
There's a pretty good review on it in June 2010 issue of E&WT. :thinkingabout:
But I feel like alot of reviews are nothing but a long winded advertizement :dontknow: Maybe I'm just paranoid :dontknow: lol