PDA

View Full Version : Year to date Silver coins

DennisH
12-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Looks like the hunting year might be done so here are a couple of pics of this years silver coins. I had a ton of fun finding them!!!!!

First pic is of the silver not in holders, mostly junk silver but I will go thru it to make sure.

The second pic is of coins I felt needed to be put in holders right away. Both silver and none silver, some are great coins and other may still be junk coins.

And last but not least a pic of my four favorite finds.

Hmmm, i just noticed some of this years silver coins are not in these pics. More to follow when I locate them. (A graded Standing liberty quarter and my first ever Seated Half.)

dave in iowa
12-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Great year , cant wait till next spring thumbsup01

randy
12-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Wow, that's alot of shiny coins. Hopefully an even better year next year.

PL8MAN
12-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Sweet silver !! What a year :perfect10:
Glen

li tom
12-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Great year!You did very well on Seateds.I do very well on silver numbers but I rarely can break out into a Seated.

aloldstuff
12-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Nice year, hopefully next year gets better. Just asking, but how do you spend your time over the winter seeing that md'ing is over?

Ill Digger
12-07-2011, 11:13 PM
Very impressive!! thumbsup01 |:confused:) :clapping:
Looks like hours and hours of digging fun! thumbsup01 lol
Congrats!! :grin:
Here's to finding even more next season! :beerbuddy:

Cheap Thrills
12-07-2011, 11:16 PM
That's a very nice years worth . :perfect10: |:cheering:

hockeyguy
12-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Excellent year 4 sho' :perfect10:

jkress
12-08-2011, 12:11 AM
<: <: <:
You had an incredible year Dennis. :clapping: Lots of silver and some very nice ones in there too.
Your silver to wheat ratio is nearly identical to mine. :thinkingabout: But your IH to wheat is much better than I did. |:confused:)
A big congratulations to you on a fantastic year of digging.

DennisH
12-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Very impressive!! thumbsup01 |:confused:) :clapping:
Looks like hours and hours of digging fun! thumbsup01 lol
Congrats!! :grin:
Here's to finding even more next season! :beerbuddy:

I mostly pace, mutter about the frozen ground and moving south and wonder when things are going to thaw!!! >:{ lol. I wish I could tell you I do research and surcure permissin for new spots to trueasure hunt but I don't, just plain not good at doing that. Honestly about all I do is cut fire wood, split it by hand and stack it. It's a great way to stay active, be out doors avoiding cabin fever and heat the house.

In January me and my wife do spend a week on the Gulf of Mexico where I beach hunt to my hearts desire. Hoping for gold this year.

CODY
12-08-2011, 08:01 AM
:wow:

silversearcher
12-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Sweet collection :wow: Great year. Set the bar for next year!!! :thinkingabout: :daydream: