PDA

View Full Version : one of my songs

dave in iowa
12-07-2011, 05:15 PM
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3 DZNk6g_zkR-E&h=uAQGtGZY_AQHP5OX_gXMN5-erlJk_8Totsq-9eJh5U-tIdg

A few others also hope you listen and like the songs

del
12-07-2011, 05:25 PM
very nice song , you got a great voice , did you write that yourself :huh:

dave in iowa
12-07-2011, 06:14 PM
very nice song , you got a great voice , did you write that yourself :huh:

Yes they are all songs ive written , thats what i do

del
12-08-2011, 03:42 AM
Yes they are all songs ive written , thats what i do

have you guys or just recorded anything lately Dave , i would like to hear a better sounding of of you.

Dan

tanacat
12-08-2011, 09:00 AM
:clapping: You already know I'm a big fan of yours :yes: My kind of music |:confused:) I wish I could play and sing that well. I

think I already told you I've played acoustic guitar for about 25 yrs, but not often enuff lol Need to get some calluses built up on my fingers again. I play a lot of classic rock/folk like Neil Young, CSY &N, Bob Dylan, Grateful Dead, etc...

pulltabsteve
12-08-2011, 06:11 PM
:clapping: You already know I'm a big fan of yours :yes: My kind of music |:confused:) I wish I could play and sing that well. I

think I already told you I've played acoustic guitar for about 25 yrs, but not often enuff lol Need to get some calluses built up on my fingers again. I play a lot of classic rock/folk like Neil Young, CSY &N, Bob Dylan, Grateful Dead, etc...

Tana you Hippie!!! :grin: You named all groups I like, but add Sabbath, Zeppelin, Aerosmith to the list.
Dave, I have the CD you sent me in the car. Listen to it all the time!

dave in iowa
12-08-2011, 09:13 PM

I do alot of that too same people . uncle neil ,

dave in iowa
12-08-2011, 09:15 PM
I am working on a new cd, writing and recording , i have 2 fairly recent cds . i can burn copies and send you folks a copy if you like , just pm me your address
thumbsup01

SeabeeRon
12-18-2011, 07:34 PM
I hear you still got it Dave!! :clapping: |:cheering:

SeabeeRon
12-18-2011, 07:36 PM

You like all that good music Tana because you were born in San Francisco! :groovy: