PDA

View Full Version : Custom Relic program

WARD
12-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Havent had My V very long, but we are getting to know each other better every trip.

Im wondering if there is a Custom Relic program that will help me in My quest for Civil War relics.

Thanks for any and all help.............Ward |:cheering:

CODY
12-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Welcome from Mississippi. Can't help you on the V. Just wanted to welcome you and am looking forward to your post and finds.

WARD
12-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Im a Glock 22 toter Ha ha !

del
12-08-2011, 08:37 PM
hey Ward i'm a little confused on your poll up top there :confused: lol lol a custom relic program with the v3 huh ... i'm not real familiar with that machine but Jack knows alot about the individual settings very well . i do alot of relic hunting with the dfx and you probably want to accept and dig almost all of them larger iron signals while still trying to discriminate the small iron nail bits . hope to very much see some nice civil war items soon Ward , keep us posted of your endevors.

Dan

RaZR
12-08-2011, 08:49 PM
I had to go with the second option. As i don't live in Georgia and i'm not hunting relics there. Go Spartans!!!!!

jkress
12-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Glad to have you here with us Ward. :clapping: I don't know much about the V and sadly have little experience with CW relics. crying01
But I am interested in your poll. :-> Do tell. :yes:

tanacat
12-09-2011, 05:00 PM
lol I think he must've made the poll by accident? Should we count this as his initiation into the club? :thinkingabout: