PDA

View Full Version : Gold !!!! Must I say more?

Sal66
12-09-2011, 04:07 PM
:groovy: Hey everyone! Anyone watch that new show Gold Rush? I can't wait for those guys too hit it big after that Dakota guy screwed them over. I also like that Storage Wars. The one I like was when these 2 guys found a large Coin colllection. Who would just abandon some of the stuff they have in these storage boxes? The contents are worth enough to pay the Storage Fees, DUH!!!
I'm sure it takes quite a few to show the good ones that's shown on TV, but boy, some of the finds are unbelievable!
One more thing, If any of you play Full House Poker on XBOX look me up ,gamertag name is COIN DIGGER. I don't use the headset so you have to text me. There's a few other games I play as well.
Sal

tanacat
12-09-2011, 04:54 PM
I've been a big fan of Gold Rush & am frustrated that they don't find more gold. Really helps you learn about the process. There's been so much drama lol That 16 yr old seems wise beyond his years doesn't he.

Hopefully they will all strike it rich before this season is over thumbsup01

Spike
12-09-2011, 08:18 PM
[quote=tanacat link=topic=8135.msg92476#msg92476 date=1323467682]
I've been a big fan of Gold Rush & am frustrated that they don't find more gold. Really helps you learn about the process. There's been so much drama lol That 16 yr old seems wise beyond his years doesn't he.

Hopefully they will all strike it rich before this season is over thumbsup01
Way to much DRAMA :hairpulling: show me some gold :twirlingeyes: :drool:

Toadman
12-10-2011, 03:37 PM
There is a lot of drama on these shows..I watch Deadliest catch, Ice road truckers, Axe men,Swordfish,life on the line, American Pickers, Gold Rush,Storage Wars and that's about it,I really hope the original crew of Gold Rush hits large, Parker shnovel does too.. Don't care for the claim jumper at all...

Jason in Enid
12-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Gold Rush is completely scripted and fake. Watch it for entertainment only. The only thing you could learn from it is what not to do.

The kid is the only one really trying to mine, and yes he's a lot smarter than any of the actors.

RaZR
12-10-2011, 06:15 PM
It ought to be called Gold Flush. I agree it's more like a what not to do if you want to get rich with Alaska gold. I believe that the original team will be showing the gold in the next episode. And Parker Schnobel will be hitting gold from the new spot he's digging. And everyone is clapping wiht the next thing to break down on Dakota (claimjumper) fred. At least i am!
I'm pretty sure in two seasons i could have learned to pan and taken more gold out of the river or creek than they have with all that machinery. |:cheering: