PDA

View Full Version : Got this e-mail yesterday

Dixie Rebel
12-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Mods feel free to move this If I posted in the wrong forum. I received this e-mail from mine lab yesterday on my warranty. Funny thing is I registered my machine back in February. So that means my warranty started yesterday :happydance01: Not really but I thought It was sort of strange.

Dear Customer:

Thank you for your recent Minelab product purchase. Your warranty registration has been successful. If you have questions on repairs or service please contact:

Minelab Americas Inc

Service & Support

Attn: Service Department
1418 Brook Dr
Downers Grove, IL 60515

Customer Care: 1-877-SOS-MLAB (1-877-767-6522)
E: service@minelabamericas.com

We are thrilled you are part of the Minelab family. As a member of our family you will receive our customer newsletter and updates from our company. If you would not like to receive these notifications please email marketing@minelabamericas.com .

We know you have choices thank you for choosing Minelab “The World’s Best Metal Detection Technologies”

Your Minelab Americas Team.

earthmansurfer
12-11-2011, 04:55 AM
It doesn't say when it started though. I think you might want to check with them and not be so obvious about it. I do see Minelabs for sale with a free extended 3 year warranty. You never know what they might have done:huh:

Good luck with it,
EMS

trout-hunter
12-11-2011, 08:14 AM
So did I and i've had mine for 1 1/2 years.