PDA

View Full Version : New England Detectors Rocks!

Epi-hunter
12-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Just wanted to let others know... I just completed my first order with our sponsor New England Detectors (Andrew and Snapolson) and I have never had a better experience. I cannot recommend them enough. :perfect10: :perfect10:

Thank you!

RaZR
12-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Minelab E-Trac -- SunRay X-1 -- White's v3i -- SunRay DX-1 -- White's DFX -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Fisher CZ3D -- Garrett ACE250

What more could you need? <}

Epi-hunter
12-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Minelab E-Trac -- SunRay X-1 -- White's v3i -- SunRay DX-1 -- White's DFX -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Fisher CZ3D -- Garrett ACE250

What more could you need? <}

Don't have the Fisher, Garrett, or Tesoro anymore.

Anyway, there is no such thing as too many detectors. :)

Epi-hunter
12-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Ooops :embarrassed: I did not know you sold Sunray sorry would have bought coils threw you guys :dontknow:

I bought a SunRay through them. Great experience. Would recommend them to anyone!

CODY
12-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Tried, but no deal here, No higher or less than anyone else. It is what it is!

jkress
12-11-2011, 11:18 PM
I'd like to add...
Just last week I contacted Christian (Snapolsen) about an E-Trac/Sun Ray probe package I am considering ordering this spring. He quickly responded with what is definitely the lowest price I've seen around... definitely. :yes:

fsa46
12-14-2011, 03:52 PM
I just bought an Excalibur from them today and couldn't be happier happydance02. Andrew was a pleasure to deal with :yes: and I enjoyed my 2 hour ( yikes ) stay BSing with him. |:cheering:

The additional year warranty offered by New England Detectors, AFTER the manufactures warranty runs out, is another thing to consider before shopping elsewhere.

Relicminer
12-14-2011, 09:47 PM
Just wanted to say their quick to respond to any questions I have... Will be buying my New E-Trac this spring with NED!!! :wow:

Beefcake
12-20-2011, 10:37 PM
I too would like to recommend NED. Although I have never bought anything from them, but definately will in the future if I need to. See, sometimes it is not about the best price... It's about the people that you are dealing with and how they treat others. I know the quality of the people at NED because they (out of the goodness of their heart) donated a high quality detector to be raffled off for the Clad for Kids program this year at a group hunt. I never asked them to do such a thing, but the generosity was much appreciated! The money raised by that donation will provide 5 kids with Christmas this year! You guys are quality...and that is priceless!!!

Epi-hunter
12-20-2011, 10:45 PM
I too would like to recommend NED. Although I have never bought anything from them, but definately will in the future if I need to. See, sometimes it is not about the best price... It's about the people that you are dealing with and how they treat others. I know the quality of the people at NED because they (out of the goodness of their heart) donated a high quality detector to be raffled off for the Clad for Kids program this year at a group hunt. I never asked them to do such a thing, but the generosity was much appreciated! The money raised by that donation will provide 5 kids with Christmas this year! You guys are quality...and that is priceless!!!

That says it all |:cheering: |:cheering: :clapping:

With these guys it is about a great price too, as well as the personal aspect as Brian just said. Thanks Andrew and Christian. :perfect10: It means a lot, to many people.