PDA

View Full Version : AirHeadz Wireless headphones :huh:

TC-NM
12-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Has anyone tried/bought these type of headphones? They are pricey to say the least and was wondering if it justifiably for the price to get the best sound or keep what I have? :dontknow:

Just want to get your opionion here.

Thanks,

TC-NM

TC-NM
12-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Well a little over a week has passed with no response :thumbsdown: soooo, it seems that it is not a headphone of choice for folks out there. It's unamous, we all like our own headphones and are pretty comfortable with them. Maybe I'll ask after Christmas and see if any got them for a present! thumbsup01 thumbsup01

TC-NM

POKIE73
02-12-2012, 12:31 PM
i have a freind that has wireless phones do not know brand name but he does like them i have thought about some mine always get tangled or i step on them plus the get hooked in branches out in the woods i would also like to know if there is a good brand thanks for posting this maybe we will get some respones dennis

kurt
03-21-2012, 07:52 PM
I use Auvio model # 33-283 with my e-trac. They work just fine. :yes: Plus I don't get the pain associated with wired headphones in my upper back and shoulders.

CODY
03-24-2012, 03:42 PM
I would think the big plus would be when you hit a target, kneel down to dig it, and have to put your detector right beside you or take off your wired headphones. Personally, I seldom use headphones, so they probably wouldn't be worth the price to me. On the other hand. If I didn't have to keep taking them off to dig a target, I might wear them all the time. Hmmmmmm!

kurt
03-24-2012, 04:14 PM
My Auvio headphones were under $50.00. :cheesysmile:

happycamper08
04-13-2012, 10:27 AM
I have a set of the airheadz and love them. They are very well made and they block outside noise very well. The only drawback is they are bluetooth and there is a signal lag, althogh once you get used to it there is no problem. I also have the auvios and they work ok but are not made nearly as well and they sit on the ear instead of over. Hope this helps.

TC-NM
04-18-2012, 09:58 AM
happycamper08,

Thanks for the response. I guess that any but not all bluetooth technology (2.4 ghz.) will have some lag. For me with my Macally's headset I feel comfortable with it and really don't even notice a 1/4 second trailing lag if any. Like you said, once you get used to it there is no problem.

Thanks again for all responses.

TC-NM