PDA

View Full Version : Saturday/Sunday/Monday Finds(Group hunt Sunday)

tech125
12-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Met up with Silver Star(Mike) on Saturday at couple of old parks
and found my second barber dime 1902 no mint mark, silver #26 for the year.Second park I got the '47 Rosie but managed to put a scratch in it,Silver #27 crying01. Sunday morning the ground was frozen at our meet up at the park for the group hunt with Tim (Ill Digger), Silver Star(Mike) and Ted so we switched to the woods, everyone was able to get some nice coins.Found my second V Nickel there,1908 and again nicked it. Rescanned the hole and one inch over and under a root got a pulltab signal out came this Holland and Son trade token patent June 1909, Ingle System, searched ebay and couldn's find any information about Holland and Son.Today the weather was fairly nice outside, 45 degrees, hit a new park/ballfield to kill some time.Got a nice strong quarter signal by the pitchers mound and out poped this 5.4g .925 Ring, it reads True Love Waits.Total wheats for the 3 days are 22.Great way to end the season as I have to send in my AtPro to the Garrett hospital for the upgrade before the new year.Clad=$11.12.
Thanks for Looking, HH.

http://youtu.be/VnKZ_fIQUQw

Ill Digger
12-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Nice weekend Rob! :clapping:
We had a blast as usual Sunday |:confused:)
And see?!! :shocked04: .......Whats up with you and all these MONSTER silver rings!?! :envious: lol
Another sweet find!
Congrats! :grin:

PL8MAN
12-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Very nice finds thumbsup01

jkress
12-13-2011, 12:40 AM
:shocked04: <:
Such a nice group of finds you posted. You got a little bit of all the good stuff. :peace:
Congrats on adding some very nice keepers to your collection.

aloldstuff
12-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Absolutley right, what a way to end the season. Congrats

silversearcher
12-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Illinois Ingle Company Tokens www.exonumia.com/art/art_08.htm (http://www.exonumia.com/art/art_08.htm)
came up with this just googled Holland and Son token

not much info but a little background :dontknow:

Congrats on the coins. bummer on the scratches :-\
:drool: Nice Ring..COGRATS

leslie(nova scotia)
12-13-2011, 03:23 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....good hunt had by all and especially this time of year....1947 took a tough un. Best wishes in this holiday season me bouy! <;)