PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Newbie

Relicminer
12-13-2011, 02:59 AM
Ok been at this for 2 years but I'm still a newbie... just ignorant as can be... :confused:

del
12-13-2011, 03:39 AM
hello Relicminer , welcome to American Detectorist ;) so what kind of machine have you been swinging for the last two years and care to share your best finds so far ?? glad to have you here on the forum :yes:

Dan

randy
12-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Welcome from Chester County, PA

aloldstuff
12-13-2011, 09:02 AM
Welcome from western MA. Glad you are here and looking forward to your posts

Ill Digger
12-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Hey Relicminer! :groovy:
Welcome to the for from the cornfields of Illinois :grin:
We have a few other members here from The Bluegrass State as well :yes: thumbsup01
Can't wait to see what you've been findin'! :drool:

Fire Fighter 43
12-13-2011, 05:46 PM
Welcome from SE Wisconsin

Relicminer
12-14-2011, 02:08 AM
Ok here we go, haven't had any great finds mostly glad coins, mule shoe, few fired modern bullets... With that being said I have not been able to hunt anywhere as much as I have wanted. I have had to work out of state. Now I'm focusing on MDing as much as I can... I have been using a Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Leshce digging tool, Predator Samson T-Handle... but my mouth is watering for an Minelab E-Trac...But my wife says I'm :confused:

del
12-14-2011, 06:55 AM
With that being said I have not been able to hunt anywhere as much as I have wanted.

thats the story of most here Relicminer, including myself :grin:

I have been using a Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Leshce digging tool, Predator Samson T-Handle... but my mouth is watering for an Minelab E-Trac...But my wife says I'm :confused:

and it sounds like you have all the essential tools to get serious with the hobby |:cheering: |:cheering: |:cheering:

heres a little info about Wives ....
unfortunately their usually right about most things :eyebrow: lol lol

the good news is theres hope for anyone to improve their skills here and you never get that good to where your not learning something new , do alot of reading up on what your after (goal wise) to find and it will happen and you will only get better at it .

Dan

CODY
12-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Welcome from Mississippi.

jkress
12-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Welcome to the campfire Relicminer. We are happy to have you here with us. :clapping:
I've been at this for a little over two years as well... and still feel like I have much to learn.

Feel free to ask any questions. Lots of great folks here very willing to help. :)

serega
12-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Hi Relicminer from Ukraine
:yes:

OxShoeDrew
12-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Someday your wife will buy you that etrac. Until then you a have a nice machine to enjoy the hobby. I'd never get an etrac as my arm would fall off. :grin: welcome and HH (happy holidays)