PDA

View Full Version : got out today !!

JTGOLD
12-13-2011, 05:14 PM
for a little while bout an hour and a half,went to the 1850's church but the owner put up a fence with no trespassing signs,he told me someone came in while he was gone and left holes and he was not happy about that,so he is keeping everybody out,bummer ! then I went over to the summer camp and it had been sold to a big firm up in Chi town,and they had put up a gate and no trespassing sign on it.well I desided to stop at a park in a small town on the way home and did find one new quarter two new dimes and one new penny,didn't take any pics cause you all know what clad looks like,guess I will be looking for some new places next year,,,,,HH out there....JT.

dave in iowa
12-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Too bad the church got posted , i would find that guy and read him the riot act . :thumbsdown:

Ill Digger
12-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Awww man! >:#
I hate it when one person is so inconsiderate that they ruin it for everyone else! >:/
Thatsa bummer! :( Well it's a good thing you hit it good while you had the chance! :yes:
And you didn't go home empty handed either thumbsup01

aloldstuff
12-13-2011, 09:05 PM
Hey JT, find the guy and perform a riot on him. Sorry that such a nice site has been banned because of some careless act by an obvious idiot who does not know the rules of md'ing. Hope you can rund up some new sites for next year.

jkress
12-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Dang... sorry to hear you lost the church. crying01 You had done extremely well there.
At least you pulled many, many incredible keepers from there while you could. :clapping:

milco
12-13-2011, 10:51 PM
That's really too bad to hear you lost the permission at the church, what a streak you had! Glad you made it out. The weather has been nice here, but just cannot squeeze in a hunt so far this week.

Tony Two-Cent
12-14-2011, 12:57 PM
Too bad about the old church, Terry, but at least you got to hunt it thoroughly and found some awesome coins there.

There will always be other places to hunt. Sometimes it helps to seek out new sites and find places that we haven't hunted to death.

Best of luck to you in the upcoming detecting season!

CODY
12-14-2011, 01:23 PM
That is a bummer!