PDA

View Full Version : Back to old park hunt

silver star
12-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Meet with Rob at old park for 4 hours hunt. After two days of raining we had here ground was easy to dig this time. My finds for the hunt 1957 Rosie, 1962 silver Canadian dime, 1893 IH, 11 wheat cents, boyscout token and about $7 in clad. Thanks for looking and HH. Mike

CODY
12-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Very nice finds, love the Boy Scout Token. :perfect10:

Ill Digger
12-16-2011, 12:12 AM
:shocked04: Get it while you can! She's getting colder outside by the minute. :poke: lol
Man! You are a die hard Mike!! I knew I should've went out today >{ :girlcry:
And thats what you get for it! Wow! Nice finds buddy!! thumbsup01 :clapping:
I dig the scout token! thumbsup01 Thats cool! :cool:
Congrats on the goodies!! :grin:
:confused: Whats the other...... thing? lol The token looking thing... on the steel ring? Another.... what? :dontknow:

silver star
12-16-2011, 01:56 AM
Very nice finds, love the Boy Scout Token. :perfect10:
Thanks CODY, good luck and HH. Mike

:shocked04: Get it while you can! She's getting colder outside by the minute. :poke: lol
Man! You are a die hard Mike!! I knew I should've went out today >{ :girlcry:
And thats what you get for it! Wow! Nice finds buddy!! thumbsup01 :clapping:
I dig the scout token! thumbsup01 Thats cool! :cool:
Congrats on the goodies!! :grin:
:confused: Whats the other...... thing? lol The token looking thing... on the steel ring? Another.... what? :dontknow:

Thanks Tim, other thing its junk :grin: I too was thinking token but when I cleaned its say another Maytag aluminum washer :dontknow:. I am going to detect this weekend too before I start my new job so if you guys are up for hunt let me know. HH Mike

aloldstuff
12-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Way to keep digging. Congrats on the silver, wheats and that Boy Scout thing is great

DennisH
12-16-2011, 08:47 AM
You had a very productive 4 hour hunt, WTG! |:cheering: