PDA

View Full Version : 1854 CANADIAN COPPER

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-17-2011, 05:29 PM
got out on a solo hunt today back to a old cellar hole site Frank & I hunted in the past.2 cellar holes which are across from eachother on a dead end road,I dug my 1820's NY excelsior militia button not even 10 feet from this in the beginning of the year.I was rolling over logs & running my coil in each spot when I got a nice 70's reading at 2 inches.soon as i pried & the ground split with the predator this is what i saw staring at me
a 1854 bank of upper Canada token.finds were slim pickins but snagged a flat button,a broken shoe buckle frame,a round lead shot,a 1935 buffalo & a wheatie.oh and i found a ride home for free

del
12-17-2011, 06:01 PM
solo :confused: :confused: what happened nobody wants to get out with you :dontknow: you got to let'em find stuff from time to time Dave lol lol

saaaweeeeet token Dave :cheering: :cheering: , weather was nice huh :yes: any coins you find in december are a gift . well done buddy

that car looks like a 4 door nova

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-17-2011, 06:04 PM
solo :confused: :confused: what happened nobody wants to get out with you :dontknow: you got to let'em find stuff from time to time Dave lol lol

saaaweeeeet token Dave :cheering: :cheering: , weather was nice huh :yes: any coins you find in december are a gift . well done buddy

that car looks like a 4 door nova

thanks Dan! it's a Buick and the ticks are still out! unfreakinbelievable.it was 20 this morning.them suckers are tough i tell ya >:tongue:

del
12-17-2011, 06:11 PM
thanks Dan! it's a Buick and the ticks are still out! unfreakinbelievable.it was 20 this morning.them suckers are tough i tell ya >:tongue:

yeah they were out where we were at but not to many , dude that buffalo nickle is in great shape , :wow:

Toadman
12-17-2011, 06:19 PM
No ticks here today, hate them suckers ! Lot of cool finds there,, :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01:

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-17-2011, 07:14 PM
yeah they were out where we were at but not to many , dude that buffalo nickle is in great shape , :wow:

yeah but it's got a slight bend in it. at 11 o'clock

Fire Fighter 43
12-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Congrats on a successful hunt. Maybe you should cash in some finds to get a new car it looks a little run down, LOL.

aloldstuff
12-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Nice hunting and I really like that Canadian bank token. The buff looks good but I just read that it has a slight bend to it, oh well. By the way, nice ride

Dig em all
12-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Nice Finds!