PDA

View Full Version : My other hobbie

kurtnks
02-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Here is a cheezy vid I made :cheesysmile: Just some photo's I put together while painting and flying--later Kurt
Gary's RV-6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GftKflXZMthumbsup01#)

del
02-18-2010, 03:38 AM
good hobby to keep ya out of trouble , nice job on the paint by the way. thumbsup01

coinnut
02-18-2010, 08:27 AM
Nice to have a large room to paint that plane. Great job on the details! thumbsup01 Good choice of tunes, I wonder how many people remember the Steve Miller Band lol Just goes to show you, how much prep work goes into painting anything. Lots of initial labor, but it shows in the end! You can paint my cars anytime rofl

kurtnks
02-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Thanks guy's, I had over a hundred hours in that paint job..all those checker boards are hand done..no decals on that plane at all ;)

toehead
02-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Nice plane, hey just think of the arial pictures of possible hunting sites he can take! Kinda got an advantage there. :yes: thumbsup01

RickO
02-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Nice video and great paint job. HH RickO

tanacat
02-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Great vid!!! thumbsup01 I enjoyed it thoroughly... you're so lucky to be able to fly! You live in Kansas right? Oh and perfect song for the film- Steve Miller is one of my faves! I got to see them live at Red Rocks twenty years ago :yes: Man I feel old now, it just flew by! Anyway... rambling :) Is Dakota your son?

tanacat
02-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Here is a cheezy vid I made :cheesysmile: Just some photo's I put together while painting and flying--later Kurt

Great vid!!! thumbsup01 I enjoyed it thoroughly... you're so lucky to be able to fly! You live in Kansas right?

Oh and perfect song for the film- Steve Miller is one of my faves! I got to see them live at Red Rocks twenty years ago :yes: Man I feel old now, it just flew by! Anyway... rambling :) Is Dakota your son?

kurtnks
02-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Is Dakota your son?

Yea he is 13..He fly's more than I do, he joined the civil air patrol last year and now he goes on search and rescue mission’s when needed. He has started glider school also..Thats my boy thumbsup01