PDA

View Full Version : My hunting today. Not long, but I have a silver

serega
12-25-2011, 08:41 AM
Hi friends. :yes:
Today, I look at the thermometer in the morning and think. Serega! - 3 degrees Celsius weather is excellent - it's time to hunt. :clapping: :->
I sat no long on the Internet, I ate breakfast <}. Dressed and ​​a start-scooter and went on the hunt happydance02

serega
12-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Before hunt - I stopped. :white:usaflag::
I will do this picture for you.
I read book sarchaeologists :interesting: - they were writing, archaeologists from Moscow (1960-1970)
These archaeologists from Moscow to write - in this place a lot of the village. More than 8 Greek village and more than 3 d, is the era of the Paleolithic. (Stone Age) :behave:
One of the villages (place) That's it. I would like here to look for coins - but these people have lived very long. More than 3,000 years ago, and they, these people had no coins, and metal.
I've been trying to find something. (bone or stone products)
But I did not find it. >:{

There are many large stones. Caves there. I do not think - that they lived in a cave these people from the Stone Age. I think they have a modest nearest house of stone.

serega
12-25-2011, 08:56 AM
I'm on the spot. :boxing: I'm ready for the hunt
Water is a bit to come to the beach. Ice still was, but the wind is blowing from the west (this is to heat)

serega
12-25-2011, 09:01 AM
A good place. Here exactly Entire coins in the sand and humus. But it is very soft. The coins are very deep. I think here you need to remove the bulldozer 25 inches humus and can be searched coins :dontknow:.
There was a beach. The ancient Greeks were there in the sun - that's for sure. The water in front of a coin. :clapping:

serega
12-25-2011, 09:04 AM
I found 5 cents of the USSR. thumbsup01
This is an early type coins.
I do not see a year, but I'll clean it and hopefully a good year coins. |:confused:)

serega
12-25-2011, 09:08 AM
I dig another coin. :clapping:
But what is it? I thought (the first view one penny of the USSR)
But this is not the USSR! :dontknow:
Strangely :dontknow: Strange. :dontknow: Whose is this coin? What age? Who did it :thinkingabout:?
I have questions and I watch her ​​carefully.
(I never rub a coin - it is impossible to do ... probably damage the coin >:tongue:)

serega
12-25-2011, 09:12 AM
Hooray! I see! :clapping:
This coin Russian empire. 5 cents silver :peace:
This is 1818. :yes:
This is a nice coin. ! :smitten:

serega
12-25-2011, 09:15 AM
This coin was here. In this stone. There's the photo we see a hole in the rocks and wet sand with clay.

serega
12-25-2011, 09:17 AM
I sit back and enjoy this moment.
I love the first 5 minutes after exhumation...

serega
12-25-2011, 09:20 AM
Another photo - Greek beach. On the other side. Many years ago. there was pure sand. (I dug it a swamp - the sand at the bottom)

serega
12-25-2011, 09:22 AM
And this is our sky. :)
I sit looking at the sky. It is light blue. beautifully :smitten:

serega
12-25-2011, 09:22 AM
I hunt for another 30 minutes. But there is nothing. :dontknow:
I decided to go home. My fingers are frozen :frozen:

serega
12-25-2011, 09:27 AM
I'm going home.
Right field. I hunted there. But now there's a lot of grass.
Here on this field are Russian Coins 1800 - 1915 года
But I'm here not silver finding.

serega
12-25-2011, 09:28 AM
Need clear :yes:
Soooooo pank silver coin :barf:

OxShoeDrew
12-25-2011, 09:58 AM
I remember my scooter being unbearable under 70° F. Didn't stop for a swim? :grin:

serega
12-25-2011, 10:08 AM
I remember my scooter being unbearable under 70° F. Didn't stop for a swim? :grin:

That was in 1996.
I went to one of my scooter
it was -18 Celsius. The snow.
I was with a friend (another scooter was also )
We and 2 scooter. We drove 10 miles and at the end, u have started on the road to do an exercise, jumping and squatting. rofl it was cold but fun.

mcdoogal
12-25-2011, 11:17 PM
Nice silver find. I did not get out to hunt today. Stayed around the house with the wife. I hope to hunt in the morning. |:cheering:

serega
12-26-2011, 05:29 AM
Nice silver find. I did not get out to hunt today. Stayed around the house with the wife. I hope to hunt in the morning. |:cheering:

Yes. I hunt this morning. But usually - a hollow day, every day. Now in the cold fingers (my main hunting - in water - beach)
It's cold in fingers lol

DennisH
12-26-2011, 05:42 AM
Your posts are GREAT adn the pichurs are even better. The history you are finding is so old compaired to what we find over here. Keep up the great finds!!!! :beerbuddy:

Tony Two-Cent
12-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Great story, photos and finds, Serge! You are hard core! It makes me cold just reading about it! lol

I love the 1818 silver five cents! thumbsup01

Mudder
12-26-2011, 09:15 PM
I really enjoyed the story and the pictures Serge. Congratulations on finding the silver coin. It takes a real hunter to get on a scooter and ride though a Russian winter to hunt. My hat is off to you. Send us more when you can, and thanks for sharing. :clapping: :clapping: thumbsup01

serega
12-27-2011, 04:17 AM
I really enjoyed the story and the pictures Serge. Congratulations on finding the silver coin. It takes a real hunter to get on a scooter and ride though a Russian winter to hunt. My hat is off to you. Send us more when you can, and thanks for sharing. :clapping: :clapping: thumbsup01

Thank you friend. :beerbuddy:
But this is not a Russian winter. This Ukrainian winter. :yes:
We have winter - warm ... We do not have to be big -20 centigrade. It is warm here (although you're right here south, there are many Russian people and the main language here speak Russian)
I was born in Russia, there, yes! There's a terrible :frozen: winter. more - 40 Celsius

I love Russia - this is my native land. But I am Ukrainian happydance02 :happydance01:

Last winter I dug - 13 Celsius :stretcher:
This is normal. But my shovel -15 -17 died. -15 Celsius - probably need to dig a bomb or dynamite rofl. Earth solid

aloldstuff
12-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks for posting, the weather that you are hunting in is way to cold for my old bones to endure. Congrats on the old silver

starman2
12-28-2011, 10:02 AM
We have one heck of a hunter here! Great Story, and photos! I can see your happy with the T2. I let my brother use mine. But he like the whites xlt. Since I had it tuned to eliminate alot of the unwanted targets. I sold the xlt. I'm not going to let him use my new dfx. I'll never get to use it then. Keep up the good work!