PDA

View Full Version : Diane Scores Two Firsts! Doug Gets Silver #90

Bell-Two
12-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Diane scored two first for herself, she has been wanting to find an Indian Head and on this hunt she accomplished that by not just one Indian in the hole but two, a worn 1884 and a decent 1890! Not only that she found her first flat button and it is marked on the back! Doug scored a blue Merc which is silver number 90 for him and I found a flat button with markings on the back a first for me for all my other buttons have been plain.

If any button experts can tell us more about them I would appreciate the help. Diane's says &quot:beerbuddy:est Orange Colour and mine says Super Fine.

Hunting With Bell-Two #77 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3aQ2GD_Ds#ws)

del
12-28-2011, 05:04 PM
congrats on the blue merc :confused: :confused: and to Diane for the double indian day :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: . the button s look likethey have some age to them , the best orange colour one is probably a British made one because of the spelling of colour and the thistle wreath around the middle and the other looks a little older . both are pre 1850's and maybe as old as 1810 ish . keep hitting that area , it looks like a good area .

Dan

serega
12-28-2011, 05:07 PM
indian :perfect10:
good video :clapping:

Ill Digger
12-28-2011, 05:36 PM
Nice huntin' guys and gal! thumbsup01
Big congrats to Diane and Doug for reaching a couple of there personal goals before the end of the season!! :grin: :clapping: <:
Nice coverage Tony!! lol thumbsup01

aloldstuff
12-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Always love reading about first's. Congrats on the double IH find and those flat buttons are really nice.

JTGOLD
12-29-2011, 11:25 AM
very good hunting for the both of you nice finds,wtg.