PDA

View Full Version : Todays hunt BIG SILVER!!!and small Added close ups of silver

cnr_dogs
12-29-2011, 09:32 PM
Got out today with fastfwd, cold and windy but had to scratch the itch. Our only option was school tot lots and I hit the jackpot Got the 1932 UN PESO 70% fine silver and the small St. Michael Sterling Pendant,also the normal clad and the weird gold prayer coin thanks for looking Chris

tanacat
12-29-2011, 10:59 PM
:shocked03: Fantastic finds!!! :clapping: Have you tried Googling it yet? I bet it's a collectible piece...

Ill Digger
12-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Got out today with fastfwd, cold and windy but had to scratch the itch. Our only option was school tot lots and I hit the jackpot...
Looks like that's were you needed to be today. :yes: thumbsup01 lol
Thats a cool find!!
I like the St. Christopher medallion too! :yes:
The prayer coin is a unique find too!
All kindsa cool stuff!
Congrats!! :grin:

CODY
12-30-2011, 04:04 AM
Nice finds. Congrats.

aloldstuff
12-30-2011, 07:52 AM
Great finds. That itch was scratched but you'll get another itch. That big silver looks great, along with the St. Christopher medal and the other religious coin.

jkress
12-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Wow... that's a chunk of silver. :clapping:
Any chance we could get a closer picture of it? I'd love see the detail in that baby. :->

Ytcoinshooter
12-30-2011, 07:22 PM
My best guess (not much help) is the coin with the 3 archangel names, triangle and then Hebrew on the other side is not of Jewish origin as there would no English on a Jewish amulet. It's of Christian or even Masonic origin. Some of the Hebrew on the other side doesn't make sense but I'm NO authority. Highly symbolic and great find. I really like it and it seems like I've seen this one before. Many things dug only lead to more questions and hopefully new knowledge for us who dig the past.

jkress
12-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the close ups. thumbsup01 Very cool.
It is in very nice shape. :smitten: Definitely an incredible find. Congrats again. :clapping: