PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Junk!

z118
01-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Well, you can call it junk... it's treasure in its own way I guess. I like to dig a lot, and I get a bit of pleasure from seeing how many of any one type of object I can find.

So here's some totals for 2011 of some of the less desirable categories of stuff. It was an off year in many ways detecting wise, so my totals were down for a lot of these. The main attributing factors are that I dug less overall and spent much less time in tot lots.

There's a bunch more of this stuff too, but it's a bit more random and I'm too lazy to take pics of it all. All I know is that I intend on someday leaving my son a nice hoard of silver and along with it about three tons of buttons, zippers, and lost keys. lol

CODY
01-03-2012, 09:06 PM
:omg: :wow: bout all I can say! LOL

Tony Two-Cent
01-03-2012, 09:39 PM
I love seeing this kind of stuff! Seriously!

Thanks for taking the time to post it, I think it's interesting. thumbsup01

aloldstuff
01-05-2012, 07:23 PM
WOW you really do dig alot.

POKIE73
01-05-2012, 07:52 PM
did you dig all this up this year you must have arms like ardnold boy you sure did a lot i really like them old keys good luck in the future you sure can find the stuff dennis

AmxFred
01-10-2012, 11:03 AM
:wow: That looks like treasure to me. Thanks for posting! :clapping:

Ill Digger
01-11-2012, 01:17 AM
I love seeing this kind of stuff! Seriously!

Thanks for taking the time to post it, I think it's interesting. thumbsup01
I'm with Tony! :yes:
It's not old, it's not precious metal, it's not super rare.
But it's something someone lost or discarded and you discovered it! thumbsup01
And every single piece is better than a stinkin' piece of can slaw!! :yes: lol
Cool post Z :cool: :grin:

starman2
01-11-2012, 11:36 PM
:wow:! Looks like you've been busy. They are all treasures. Once lost. But found again. A bunch of very cool finds :perfect10: |:cheering: Congrats on a good season. And here's to the next! :beerbuddy:!!

DennisH
01-12-2012, 08:22 AM
I like it, looks great. Thanks for sharinig. |:cheering:

RobW
01-12-2012, 09:56 AM
And the question always is........:What do you do with it? :dontknow:

We all have it somewhere, ticking our wives off >:/ that we are hoarders.....and when we die, they throw it out...unless they can get us to do that first...or if we don't, then we may

starman2
01-12-2012, 02:02 PM
:omg:!! I was looking at your photos for the second time today. And noticed the religious crosses. Those are beautiful! Can I ask what kind of area you were hunting. When you found them? Thats really a great collection |:cheering:. I really like the skeleton keys :perfect10:. GOOD HUNTING!!

RobW
01-12-2012, 03:24 PM
I really like the skeleton keys :perfect10:. GOOD HUNTING!!

Those aren't old...they're from handcuffs....don't ask me how I know :embarrassed: :embarrassed: