PDA

View Full Version : Change in AD Ownership

Epi-hunter
01-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Some may remember that back in September, because of some important issues that Angel (angellionel) needed to address in his life, he entrusted the American Detectorist site/forum to me as sole owner. He did not feel he could do adequate justice to it with his limited time. He had fully intended that change to be permanent.

During the weeks that ensued, despite the time restraints, he always made himself available to me and to the staff here for advice on keeping the site running. I will tell you that I learned exactly how much hard work, blood, sweat, and tears that Angel put into this site to make it happen and make it successful.

As time went on, it felt completely wrong that he has been virtually gone from the site that he created. This is his site and so many members have benefitted from the advice that he has freely given... me being only one of those members. Still recognizing that he has commitments that won't allow him to be as active on this site as he had been in the past (at least for the forseeable future), I asked him to consider an adjustment to the business agreement that we had - so that we would co-own the American Detectorist site together. It was hard for him to agree, because of other time contraints, even though he wanted to - but we did eventually come to a agreement. :happydance01: He is happy to be back :)

Angel and I now co-own the AD site and forum and will run it as a team. He and I are excellent friends and enjoy working together. We have an exceptional group of admins and moderators as well as all of you members who have made this place what it has become, and we are grateful for that.

I am looking forward to seeing his posts again... I have missed them! I know I am not the only one :) He has given much to the members here. I hope that all of you will welcome him back as much as I do.

Thank you :)

Angie

CODY
01-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Welcome back Angel. I am new here compared to some, but I think you all know how I feel about this site. Its the BEST! Welcome back, I am looking forward to your post and knowledge!

SeabeeRon
01-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Great news Angie, but don't sell yourself short in making AD what it has become!

Now, let's see that SILVER Angel!! :poke:

Spiderwort
01-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Welcome back Angel. There are a lot of good MD site out there but I feel this one is my home. aaaaaah away from home when I am home and need to get away from the pressures of home aaaaah. Well. Just welcome back. <}

angellionel
01-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Great news Angie, but don't sell yourself short in making AD what it has become!

I echo those words, Ron! :clapping:

Thank you guys! :beerbuddy:

dave in iowa
01-06-2012, 11:57 PM
i am so glad you are back , i really missed your posts , your advice for me on the e-track , is mostv of the reason i am still here and detecting . Happy new year Angel, ,,,,off we go .....

angellionel
01-07-2012, 12:23 AM
i am so glad you are back , i really missed your posts , your advice for me on the e-track , is mostv of the reason i am still here and detecting . Happy new year Angel, ,,,,off we go .....

Thank you Dave! :embarrassed: I don't think I will be able to do much detecting yet, but it is good to be back. :) I wish you another successful and very fun detecting year!

jkress
01-07-2012, 12:29 AM
<: <: <:
A big congratulations to the both of you two. :clapping: You guys compliment each other perfectly. :yes:

Here's to 2012. :beerbuddy:

Epi-hunter
01-07-2012, 12:51 AM
You guys compliment each other perfectly. :yes:

Except when we're hitting each other over the head lol lol

Kidding ... sort of :cheesysmile: :) thumbsup01 lol :smitten:

I too am looking forward to 2012. I am so glad to have you back Angel. Things finally feel right again. :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

DAN03USMC
01-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Good luck to you both. We all appreciate the hard work you have put in. This is a great site and very well run.
Thanks as well to all the moderaters and co administrators etc. who make this forum what it is. HH, Dan