PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Theme Change

angellionel
01-10-2012, 09:58 PM
A temporary forum theme change has been made while we test the format and setting changes under the theme. The main forum theme is still available and can be accessed via the member profile setting under 'Look and Layout'.

Admin

angellionel
01-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Testing of the theme has been completed.

jkress
01-10-2012, 11:21 PM
I like this new one. :yes: Gonna use it. thumbsup01

Ill Digger
01-11-2012, 01:37 AM
I like this new one. :yes: Gonna use it. thumbsup01
I got it up too. It's kinda cool thumbsup01 :yes:
I think I'm gonna run with it for a few days too :yes: See how I like it :dontknow: lol

aloldstuff
01-11-2012, 03:18 PM
HELP, what are you talking about? Where do I go? What am I looking for?

angellionel
01-11-2012, 03:28 PM
HELP, what are you talking about? Where do I go? What am I looking for?

You can select the theme through your user profile. :yes:

- Look and Layout

Then click on 'Change' on the current theme menu. You will then be able to select the theme you want to try out . The theme under this discussion is named Multi Milk 2.

aloldstuff
01-11-2012, 04:30 PM
You can select the theme through your user profile. :yes:

- Look and Layout

Then click on 'Change' on the current theme menu. You will then be able to select the theme you want to try out . The theme under this discussion is named Multi Milk 2.

Thanks Angel, changed to the new theme, looked around, went back to the old theme....I'm not very good with change.

tanacat
01-15-2012, 11:59 PM
Thanks Angel, changed to the new theme, looked around, went back to the old theme....I'm not very good with change.

lol I'm with you Al- I tried the new themes and had to go back to the way I've been viewing for about 2 yrs. Guess I'm gettin' old and stuck in my ways too :-\ :cheesysmile: lol